Dundee vs Accies

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than the first game against Hamilton last season, I've not seen anything to fear from them. They truly were brilliant in that game as Kyle Letheren had the game of his life at Dens. They've been in fantastic form, but there's no reason we can't win. Good to see Thomson back, he'll no doubt be a help.

Alrighty everyone, never post on this but felt obliged by how naive some of the Dundee fans are. Fair play last season you were the better team head to head. But how some can say you having nothing to fear against currently the best defence and one of the top goal scoring teams is plain daft. Anyway on to the game, I think Accies will win 2-0, their work rate hasn't been matched by Aberdeen or Celtic so don't believe Dundee sitting in 7th spot will be any better.

Alrighty everyone, never post on this but felt obliged by how naive some of the Dundee fans are. Fair play last season you were the better team head to head. But how some can say you having nothing to fear against currently the best defence and one of the top goal scoring teams is plain daft. Anyway on to the game, I think Accies will win 2-0, their work rate hasn't been matched by Aberdeen or Celtic so don't believe Dundee sitting in 7th spot will be any better.
Alrighty. Hope over fear.

Archived