Livingston v Queens

I am. Get it down! :unsure2:

I remember my next door neighbour when I lived in Whitburn telling the media he wouldn't have nookie with his wife till his team won a game, can't remember if he managed Partick or Falkirk at the time. I think all our players should do that one tae.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this game on tomorrow, it's just that it seems very quiet?

I guess its pretty much business as usual for Queens. If Holt isnt back (did he get one match or two?) the team will be exactly the same as last week. If he is, he'll come in for Kidd, Higgins will move into the centre and Dowie to right back.

There isnt an awful lot to discuss at the moment!

Is this game on tomorrow, it's just that it seems very quiet?

We're all waiting till after the game before coming on to say how shite we were and moan about the long ball constantly played up to your keeper.

Sevco had a wee fight in the corner of the East/North stand and Hibs set of some flares, will Queens be starting something with their wee wooden rattle and challenging us to a rattle v drum off?

It would be nice to beat Livi at the fourth attempt this season.

I'm just hoping for a good game seeing as I'm missing the most eagerly anticipated El Clasico in years for this.

After the Cowced debacle I think Fowler has learned his lesson. I know we were beaten by a very good Hearts team but we have played with two up front in the last 3 games and we look a far better side. A lot is also due to Kerr being back for the last couple of games but it's no coincidence that we have scored 7 goals in the last two games against arguably two of our main rivals for a playoff place.

As has been previously mentioned the team basically picks it's self with Baird probably starting with Reilly up front. With McKenna getting another week's training under his belt he will getting a lot closer to full match fitness.

If we play as well as the last two games I can see us winning this by a couple.

Edited to say, just find a good pub in Livi and make a full day of it and watch El Clasico after!

That's an incredible statistic. Especially considering we have diving b*****d (copyright every opposing fan in the division) Iain Russell on our books.

Just checked and that game was 17th August last year. So our last penalty was -

From and including: Saturday, 17 August 2013

To and including: Sunday, 19 October 2014

Result: 429 days

It is 429 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 year, 2 months, 3 days including the end date

Alternative time units

429 days can be converted to one of these units:

37,065,600 seconds

617,760 minutes

10,296 hours

429 days

61 weeks (rounded down).

OK, I can't help but ask, any (really sad) anoraks out there know what sort of records there are for not being given a penalty? 14 months and counting sounds quite impressive. In a perverse sort of way.

Back in the mists of time (ie my youth), I recall Queens once went a whole season without scoring from a corner. Again, what sort of person keeps note of that (and what sort of person remembers it 40 years later?)?

Archived