Livingston v Queens

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard it said two weeks ago our next three games were against Raith, Falkirk and Livingston, who may the teams we will be competing with to finish in the top 4 and how important it is to take points off our rivals. Well we have made a very good start in the first 2 matches...

Having watched Livys performance against Hibs, Id be really disappointed if we dont win this one. Livy seem a long way off the team that beat us twice in the cup and drew at Palmerston, where Queens have definitely improved, particularly with the likes of Kerr back in the side.

Can't score a goal so we'll get horsed at least 3-0 by Queens, they're better than Hibs imo and a mediocre Hibs team just stuck 4 past us.

After beating Alloa 4-0 we actually had a + GD, now after another 4 games we're on -8 and sitting bottom of the table, dunno WTF has happened to us since that game..

Can't score a goal so we'll get horsed at least 3-0 by Queens, they're better than Hibs imo and a mediocre Hibs team just stuck 4 past us.

After beating Alloa 4-0 we actually had a + GD, now after another 4 games we're on -8 and sitting bottom of the table, dunno WTF has happened to us since that game..

Declan Gallagher?

He was injured before the Alloa win, in fact we won two games after he was injured. He's a big miss though but it isn't because of him being out our strikers have stopped scoring and our team is playing shite.

Maybe, but that was Alloa and you had some momentum going when he first dropped out. He was head and shoulders your best player in the early season games against us, especially the League Cup win. I'm not surprised his long term absence has coincided in a drop off in form.

My natural pessimism, and experience of the see-saw emotions of following Queens over the years, makes me wary of predicting an away win in this game. We followed up a great result at home to Hibs by falling flat on our faces against Cowdenbeath. We enjoyed a good win yesterday , ok only against Falkirk, so lets hope we do not slip up against the current bottom club next week. As always I hope for an away win, but would probably settle for a draw bearing in mind Livi's record over us already this season.

3-0 Queens and 90th min Beanie penalty :-(

We've not been awarded a penalty since the work of fiction one we got at Livi in the second game of last season for the ball hitting Coll Donaldson in the face. That's about 15 months now since we got one. I have absolutely no idea who would be on them now. It was Ryan McGuffie back then but he's been away from the club for nine months! I guess if may be Russell, although Baird used to take them for Raith too I think. Michael Paton has taken one for us in a friendly too but as he's not fit at the moment anyway I doubt it would be him.

That's an incredible statistic. Especially considering we have diving b*****d (copyright every opposing fan in the division) Iain Russell on our books.

Just checked and that game was 17th August last year. So our last penalty was -

From and including: Saturday, 17 August 2013

To and including: Sunday, 19 October 2014

Result: 429 days

It is 429 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 year, 2 months, 3 days including the end date

Alternative time units

429 days can be converted to one of these units:

37,065,600 seconds

617,760 minutes

10,296 hours

429 days