Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2014

Erin Go Bragh, on 19 Oct 2014 - 00:45, said:

Planning an all weeker? Good lad.

Nah. Don't usually like changing my night shift sleeping pattern for much more than a Saturday afternoon. Stayed in Glasgow for a 16.00 game at Tynecastle last time I went to Edinburgh. Needless to say a 12.15 kickoff needs a bit more planning than that. So I'm gonna just f**k the whole thing up and hope the Monday shift goes well.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you never come away from yet another derby defeat and wonder why? :lol:

The irony is that your fans sit on your arses not making a peep until the first goal rolls in and then it's like an Aviici gig.

If ever the difference between one set of supporters and another has not affected the results of a derby (which is all of them anyway) it's our derby.

The irony is that your fans sit on your arses not making a peep until the first goal rolls in and then it's like an Aviici gig.

If ever the difference between one set of supporters and another has not affected the results of a derby (which is all of them anyway) it's our derby.

Ma sides. :lol:

Why would you give a f**k if the Hibs support and club are spineless never mind hate them cause of it?

Weird.

Dry yer eyes Happy Hibee, you disgusting homophobe.

Sorry m9, I'm struggling to take a guy who takes a tin of beans to a game seriously.

Absolutely woeful. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you come away from football matches thinking you're responsible for the result?

Absolutely adorable.

I know that the expectancy level from the Hearts fans regarding the derby has an impact on the players, and therefore the results.

Not my opinion, John Robertsons.

If you ken better than him then fair enough.

Sorry m9, I'm struggling to take a guy who takes a tin of beans to a game seriously.

Absolutely woeful. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold on a sec, you actually thought I genuinely brought a tin of beans to the last derby?

Oh my.

I know that the expectancy level from the Hearts fans regarding the derby has an impact on the players, and therefore the results.

Not my opinion, John Robertsons.

If you ken better than him then fair enough.

:lol::lol::lol:

This gets better and better.

Are you saying you also believe the standard player to fan arse rimming that happens at every club is genuine? Even if Robertson wasn't just sooking away at the sycophantic Gorgie tit, how would he know what it's like to play a derby for the Hearts fans compared to the Hibs fans? If he did, how would the idea of us not having the same ambition match the other idea that we never learn and all that stuff?

Engage your brain Gregory FFS. :lol:

Every player that joins Hibs always says in their first interview how huge a club we are and all that shite. I can obviously sleep well knowing how huge we are regardless of the result, cos Dylan McGeough said so.

Also, Erin Go Beanz, where is your wee 'level playing field' counter?

What a state you got yourself into over that.

3 wins, 3 draws and 5 defeats (should be 4, 3, 4 or maybe 4-4-3 if it wasn't for incompetent linesmen but hey ho) isn't great tbh, but with Terry Butcher in charge for a few of those what can you expect?

Both not as well as Hibs should've done with Hearts financial position (obviously) nor is it nearly as dominant as you like to pretend.

ETA: Probs going to be 3, 3, 6 this time next week if I'm honest. Barely gee a f**k.

Beanzy, if you know better than John Robertson, who scored 27 goals in the fixture, then fair enough. This was said long after his career was finished by the way, and not anywhere where the support would hear it. Who do you think he was trying to please?

I'm just trying to think of a time when I'd find the beanz chat funny. Chat that came about during a tie where your team were relegated in humiliating, laughable, fashion. You must be a really zaney, wacky, funny guy. Can only imagine what you are like with your 'if found, please return to pub' t-shirt and your tie around your head at weddings.

What a lad.

Ryan McGowan @rmcgowan89 · Apr 27

At Hearts it was drummed into us from day 1 that "we dont lose to Hibs"! They were the biggest games of the season for the players and fans

Ryan McGowanVerified account @rmcgowan89

Looking in from a distance at Hibs, all you read is "its just another game"! Thing is, for the fans its the only games they look forward too

Archived