Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2014

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Steve Bruce has watched Oxley the last few games and has complained about the fact that Mark is getting no worthwhile experience twidding his thumbs behind Hibernian's impenetrable defence.

Deal terminated with Hull sending Betty the tea lady and a deck chair on emergency loan.

As a neutral can I just say the Edinburgh derby is always gloriously entertaining. For our sake though I'll be supporting Hibs on the day.

A bit one-sided though surely?

There's also been a number of turgid affairs in the past couple of seasons.

As much as I try I just can't get any confidence for this. Despite tonight's result it will probably the same as usual: We'll talk a good game all week, but on game day Hearts will want it much more than us and prevail. Especially if we lose our hipster filth

As a neutral can I just say the Edinburgh derby is always gloriously entertaining. For our sake though I'll be supporting Hibs on the day.

Gloriously entertaining? Could've sworn everyone else calls it something along the lines of "eye-bleeding stuff"

As much as I try I just can't get any confidence for this. Despite tonight's result it will probably the same as usual: We'll talk a good game all week, but on game day Hearts will want it much more than us and prevail. Especially if we lose our hipster filth

Exactly, it's what I find so fucking bizarre about Edinburgh derbies. It's the only rivalry I can think of one where the team who generally dominate it hate their rivals way more than the other way round.

Defitis talk from the shite talker of the forum

Thanks for the feedback. Who the f**k are you?

Also, there's nothing worse than a forum spellchecker but I have to make an exception here. "Defitis". paulyD.gif

Exactly, it's what I find so fucking bizarre about Edinburgh derbies. It's the only rivalry I can think of one where the team who generally dominate it hate their rivals way more than the other way round.

:lol:

Archived