Clydebank FC

BankieBear

Loved ardilles rant on the bankies message board. Fucking hates the juniors. Nob :lol:

Had a look at that myself, utter fanny.

Hates the juniors , knows nothing about junior football, doesn't want to know, won't go to game if it's to wet.The list goes on . Always worth reading if your own team have a bad day as guaranteed to cheer you up!

The extreme end of the Clydebank fans who really can't be bothered with this great grade of football.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the worst I have seen the Bankies. I hope they can recover . A great club with a big fan base.

Last week I was surprised to hear some rumblings about the management with some people looking for a change. The guys they have at the moment know this game inside out and have taken Clydebank to another level.

They are struggling at the moment but is there anyone out there who could do better with a squad obviously low on confidence ?

The Bankies will be fine, they aint had many bad times since arriving in the Juniors, yesterday must be the worst result in their history, it cant be great all the time. I'm sure they'll get it together soon. Enjoy a day out through there, even though they always beat us. Good guys.

Its the worst I have seen the Bankies. I hope they can recover . A great club with a big fan base.

Last week I was surprised to hear some rumblings about the management with some people looking for a change. The guys they have at the moment know this game inside out and have taken Clydebank to another level.

They are struggling at the moment but is there anyone out there who could do better with a squad obviously low on confidence ?

We'll see if it's just rumblings

The Bankies will be fine, they aint had many bad times since arriving in the Juniors, yesterday must be the worst result in their history, it cant be great all the time. I'm sure they'll get it together soon. Enjoy a day out through there, even though they always beat us. Good guys.

Seen a few folk post this, and I don't know how anyone can be so confident that is the case. They are bottom of the league with 2 points from 5 games and although they haven't conceded many they have only scored 3 goals. Most Bankies fans will tell you the same thing, they just aren't creating enough chances to win games. Budgie and co have done a great job over the years managing to replace top class players as they have moved on. A lot of people predicted doom and gloom after McKinnon moved on but in truth he wasn't missed as they managed to bring in more good players. It's hard enough losing 1 player to the seniors but to lose 3 like the Bankies did was always going to be a tough job to replace them, and this is the first time that it looks like Budgie hasn't been able to find some top quality from the amateurs and juvenile ranks. Given the history, some Bankies fans need to gain a bit of perspective. @nagood's tweet from last night summed it up, and I'm sure that if they can grab a win next week then the confidence might start to come back.

"@nagood: Crisis? The 90's and early 2000's. Now that WAS a time when Bankies fans were entitled to feel hard done to. Man up & get behind the team."

Are right in the shit.

Beaten 3-2 today of a side humped 10-0 last weekend. Team looks devoid of confidence and from what I've seen needs a whole new spine to the team.

We're in big trouble and something needs, and I think will change soon

Are right in the shit.

Beaten 3-2 today of a side humped 10-0 last weekend. Team looks devoid of confidence and from what I've seen needs a whole new spine to the team.

We're in big trouble and something needs, and I think will change soon

I know it was a pre-season friendly but you looked to have the makings of a good side when you came to Bo'ness. What has gone wrong?

How can you keep a manager in charge who doesn't want to be at the club anymore?

Maybe budgie fancies a crack at the lowland league ha

Who says he doesn't want to be there? Because he possibly offered his resignation?

Why are you obsessed with us & the Lowland League?

Seen a few folk post this, and I don't know how anyone can be so confident that is the case.

Cos they've no played Kilbirnie yet, thats how! We are great at helping kickstart other teams seasons!

I remember Bankies first season in Prem they struggled at first, no sure if they'd even won a game yet before coming to ours, skelping us 2 nil (going on ten) and went on the most amazing run after that, something like 12 or 13 games unbeaten.

Just think Budgie will turn it round. Maybe my first post should have been "in my opinion Bankies will be fine".

Cos they've no played Kilbirnie yet, thats how! We are great at helping kickstart other teams seasons!

I remember Bankies first season in Prem they struggled at first, no sure if they'd even won a game yet before coming to ours, skelping us 2 nil (going on ten) and went on the most amazing run after that, something like 12 or 13 games unbeaten.

Just think Budgie will turn it round. Maybe my first post should have been "in my opinion Bankies will be fine".

That game kickstarted our season as you say.

Was another quality day out too!

How does that remark deserve contempt?

I am merely saying , as a board member, that this didn't happen.

Interesting. So a committee member contacts me and states that Billy McGhie tendered his resignation last night"

So either the committee member is not telling the truth or you are not being truthful.

Who says he doesn't want to be there? Because he possibly offered his resignation?

Why are you obsessed with us & the Lowland League?

This is what people do now on the internet , throw about this word obsession about . I have mentioned it before but nowhere near enough to be classed as an ' obsession ' . The whole idea amuses me , what isn't amusing is the contempt most of your fans have for the grade of football many of us on here have grown up with and love. You guy's think your bigger than you really are , i mean a prominent poster of yours thinks your above holding race nights and golf days ffs.

On budgie , excellent manager . Offering his resignation obviously tells you things are not right in his head and he can live without being the manager of clydebank.

Archived