Clydebank FC

BankieBear

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worrying thing is guys like Joe Andrew and Austin McCann are past their best in my view,,,,,the new signings just don't look good enough (unsure about Shelvey and haven't seen Allen yet) and the young players are either not ready yet or maybe not up to standard.

Will be relying heavily on the two decent full backs they have, the goalie, Jamie Campbell, Goldie and Tommy Martin (also have seen him better in the past), and that is just not enough.

Tough times ahead,

Most of the side from last season are there. Yes we lost a few good players but having such a drop in performance and play is worrying.

Was going to say the same thing, you were the best footballing side I saw last season bar none, loosing three/four players shouldn't have had such a negative effect.

I saw you against Wishaw and was most disappointed in that showing, although Wishaw were good that night.

Early days though, and you have enough quality in your team to get things right. Wish we had some of them at Shotts.

Absolutely chuffed for Craigmark what a fantastic result for a club who have suffered as much over the past decade or more to claim a scalp such as Clydebank is some achievement for them, I really hope this is a turning point for the Mark and we see a decent team in Dalmellington once again.

Thought FOTJ was at the wind up yesterday when he told me Bankies were 2 nil down. Must admit I still fancied Bankies to reply with 4 or 5. Work with a guy that plays for Craigmark , hopefully they enjoyed their night down Dalmellington way. Few sare heids this morn I'll bet.

Archived