Greg Gone at Stirling

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U get to ur bed its late . Have you been out getting sweets

Hope its not a horror show tomorrow for you

Now nite nite

I really hope it is a horror show for him lol.

Not that he'll be in Ayrshire to see it haha! And no doubt he will be on here gloating if I'm wrong! As if!

"The 'FORD are havin a party"

I really hope it is a horror show for him lol.

Not that he'll be in Ayrshire to see it haha! And no doubt he will be on here gloating if I'm wrong! As if!

"The 'FORD are havin a party"

Why wouldn't I gloat if you're wrong?

Thought the game would be much more entertaining, and value for money, than going to Greenock. Which it was.

So you drove past Greenock avoiding your own teams game to go to Hurlford? Better value for money? If you hadn't said that I might have believed you!

Well I think the announcement 100% confirms that Wasps1 knows nothing and that his sauces are HP rather than Deep Throat.

I had to look up who Stuart McLaren was. Sounds like a, interesting, outside of the box appointment, which is not really the norm in the Scottish lower leagues. He has plenty of experience, albeit an University level it would appear, but I reckon he will do alright.

Stuart McLearns red white army

At least you got his first name right!

Will you be dusting off your scarf to be there next week? I wonder how the Hurlford players will adapt from playing on a public park to one if the top class stadia in the country!

Probably no point in us turning up then as apart from your scarf this game will be done and dusted.

Then again it's us that have to count our injuries as Bino's put the boot in and were fortunate only 1 red was produced.

I don't mind what the price is next week as I will be there to watch anyway. You should do the same!

By the way your team managers surname is McLAREN.

Archived