Mighty Thisle

puffin98

And well done to them, hence the surprise at how far they have deteriorated in such a short time, and the other part of my statement relates to the wind-up merchants who are usually about. No fabrication, no dramas, just facts. Your team, however big or small you think they are knew how to beat us and did, i still admire a few of your players. I don't like anybody beating my team but it happens, that's football. If folk were to dwell on defeat the way you seem to think we do then the game would be miserable for most. We're over it, you got praised at the time but we move on. We clearly have, onward and upward, well for some of us. Get off yer pedestal, it's not all about you.

And well done to them, hence the surprise at how far they have deteriorated in such a short time, and the other part of my statement relates to the wind-up merchants who are usually about. No fabrication, no dramas, just facts. Your team, however big or small you think they are knew how to beat us and did, i still admire a few of your players. I don't like anybody beating my team but it happens, that's football. If folk were to dwell on defeat the way you seem to think we do then the game would be miserable for most. We're over it, you got praised at the time but we move on. We clearly have, onward and upward, well for some of us. Get off yer pedestal, it's not all about you.

post-26076-14137151678973_thumb.jpg

Archived