Clueless Jim v Clueless Jim

That's what I was saying to my mate today. We are utterly honking, Duffy has led a full time side to 5 defeats in a largely part-time league yet we can go 1 point off the top should we beat Forfar in a fortnight. Bizarre.

We're just toying with you diddies . Giving yous a chance

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're just toying with you diddies . Giving yous a chance

No need as we'll be fucking nowhere near it if we keep him in charge. Deserved to be humped 5 or 6-0 by your lot last week. Embarrassing stuff at EEP.

We won that game by being the marginally less shite team out of the 2.

Utter scenes at the end mind you, after McManus had been fucking honking all game, he pops up and gets the winner, pleasing. :P

Rank, not one good side in it. Dunfermline have got lucky in that sense, the points total to win it is going to be very low as everyone's just going to beat each other. So it wont take much of an improvement in form to see you top of the league.

No logic there. If its a shite league with everyone beating each other that would mean it wouldnt take much improvement by any of the teams to end up top of the league.

I think what you really mean is that while Dunfermline are playing just as shite as the rest they have a bit more potential to find another 'gear' and go on a run... ?

PS - hopefully they wont :)

It is an incredibly shite league, though.

At the start of the season I thought with yourselves Morton Ayr and Airdire it would be a good competitive league, but apparently its only competitive because everyone is equally shite :thumbsdown

If its any consolation the championship is also shite, apart from Hearts and Rangers.

No logic there. If its a shite league with everyone beating each other that would mean it wouldnt take much improvement by any of the teams to end up top of the league.

I think what you really mean is that while Dunfermline are playing just as shite as the rest they have a bit more potential to find another 'gear' and go on a run... ?

PS - hopefully they wont :)

But the alternative is that there was another good side, say Morton (snigger), who had had a blistering start and could be 10 points clear by now, meaning that by the time Jefferies is punted and Dunfermline pick up it could have been too late. As it is, Dunfermline have had a pretty poor start but are only 2 points from the top of the league. As you point out, Dunfermline have the most potential to improve throughout the season, they are daft enough to spunk whatever money they have (or don't have...) at it to try to get there, it's in their DNA. Which is why despite their pretty poor signings and diddy of a manager I still think they'll win the league.

That's what I was saying to my mate today. We are utterly honking, Duffy has led a full time side to 5 defeats in a largely part-time league yet we can go 1 point off the top should we beat Forfar in a fortnight. Bizarre.

If we win at Peterhead and Forfar don't win against you guys then we'll go top. Equally bizarre! We then have a couple of games we could win without being too stretched. JJ to be manager of the month for November.

Archived