Clueless Jim v Clueless Jim

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidentally, thought Falky, Buchanan and Scully were our only good players today. Geggan was a total passenger once again yet a) still gets a game and b) gets to remain captain. Martin was up to his usual antics and could have cost us cheap goals from archetypal school boy errors.

Genuinely don't know what our formation was today. It is getting to the tedious point now which really does indicate that Jefferies should go if the board have any ambition to see us climb back up the leagues.

No, he is up there with Billy Brown !!! Has to stay for entertainment value . Won't be long before the Brown like rant comes out !!! :lol:

I'd actually love to see that. We all would. It would be hilarious.

Incidentally, thought Falky, Buchanan and Scully were our only good players today. Geggan was a total passenger once again yet a) still gets a game and b) gets to remain captain. Martin was up to his usual antics and could have cost us cheap goals from archetypal school boy errors.

Genuinely don't know what our formation was today. It is getting to the tedious point now which really does indicate that Jefferies should go if the board have any ambition to see us climb back up the leagues.

Falky was arguably the worst player in the second half.

I wasn't at the game today, but we could probably do with some more positive posts for a bit of balance.

they ain't coming from me, I'm struggling

a positive is that JJ will be gone at the end of the season.

Are people starting to realise this dinosaur isn't going to get us promotion?

Still too seething to post up my full thoughts on the game, yet to cut a long story short Morton deserved to win. We just sat back after we scored and they had us in our own half for near enough the rest of the game.

One point from a possible twelve against Forfar and Morton ffs. Utterly embarrassing.

Knew it was the right call to give this one a miss. Predict JJ will walk if we tumble out the cup next week.

We're still only two points off the top. How fucking shite is this league?

That's what I was saying to my mate today. We are utterly honking, Duffy has led a full time side to 5 defeats in a largely part-time league yet we can go 1 point off the top should we beat Forfar in a fortnight. Bizarre.

Knew it was the right call to give this one a miss. Predict JJ will walk if we tumble out the cup next week.

We're still only two points off the top. How fucking shite is this league?

Rank, not one good side in it. Dunfermline have got lucky in that sense, the points total to win it is going to be very low as everyone's just going to beat each other. So it wont take much of an improvement in form to see you top of the league.

Archived