Clueless Jim v Clueless Jim

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People will have to do a big bit better to explain why Forfar can't win the league. It's an absolutely atrocious league, so even a decent part time team should be able to win it.

They can, and do need to be taken seriously, however their ability to do so will be a lot to do with how they deal with a small squad and the ability of those not getting a game at the moment, it was clear in pre-season they had a good first 11, lose 3-4 players from that or ask the same players to play every game (particularly if they need

to play twice a week) and I'm not so sure . Of course we see teams either not face those troubles (very rarely) or come through them(occasionally) but most of the time it's enough to lose 8-10 points over the season that see teams drop from title contenders to strong play-off team.

People will have to do a big bit better to explain why Forfar can't win the league. It's an absolutely atrocious league, so even a decent part time team should be able to win it.

The only issue they have is injuries that are typically picked up in the winter months. The depth that a full time team training constantly is useful for that, but no reason why they can't win it.

The only issue they have is injuries that are typically picked up in the winter months. The depth that a full time team training constantly is useful for that, but no reason why they can't win it.

Forfar, like Hamilton in the Premier League should enjoy it for as long as it lasts and congratulations and good luck to them. Lots of reasons why they might falter, but that doesn't mean they will.

0ne thing that seems to have been forgotten is the blatent penalty for Morton, referee had the whistle in his mouth and everything, stick on penalty and red for Scully.

The Morton Twitter feed guy was certain that Scully touched the ball.

0ne thing that seems to have been forgotten is the blatent penalty for Morton, referee had the whistle in his mouth and everything, stick on penalty and red for Scully.

John McKendrick is a fanny who has an empty rule book with him at all times so he just make shit up as he goes.

There were a few times free kicks were given and players booted the ball away. I thought that was a booking every time. The first offender got a talking to - not sure why if the referee saw it he didn't get the card out - and nothing for any other time after that. Rips ma knittin.

Someone will have to point me in the direction of the apparent stick-on penalty in those highlights, because I see nothing. If it's the incident around the 5:13 mark in the highlights then there's not a chance that was a penalty, not in a month of Sundays.

Archived