Tadays scores

BC63

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glasgow Perthshire 4 (Begg (penalty), McNab, Cameron (penalty), Hempstead)

Rutherglen Glencairn 2 (Esplin, Bishop).

Pictures and full match report to follow.

Worst display I have witnessed by a referee in any football match. Be afraid if you have the misfortune to have this person ref your game.

Worst display I have witnessed by a referee in any football match. Be afraid if you have the misfortune to have this person ref your game.

debatable the one we had today is up there. Left both teams frustrated

Craigmark 3-2 clydebank. Big Dougie in goals pulled off a few cracking saves but felt we deserved the result. CCC

Well done craigmark, great result and good to see you bounce back from result last week! Enjoy your night tonight!!!

Congrats to Craigmark on their victory over The Bankies . We are playing terribly at the moment but credit where it's due

Unless we sort things out pronto Budgie McGhie's jaikit could be on an increasingly shoogly peg.

We were talking about that after we saw the result, consensus was that we would be very surprised if Budgie was sacked after everything he has achieved at Clydebank. It was always going to be tough after losing the players that went Senior in the summer, and I'm sure the board would take that into account. He's also had injuries to key players to contend with, namely McCann and Andrew in recent weeks.

Any word on the whitletts score ayr Victoria??

Got beat on penalties I'm afraid Lebole. Not long back from Kirkonnel and disappointed again not to win match but hopefully we can concentrate on league promotion now and get out the ADL.

How did you's do sir?

Kilbirnie keeper made 3 excellent saves in 2nd half plus a strange referee's decision when keeper pushed the ball into his own net at free kick with no one near him.

Very encouraging performance considering our recent results.

I spoke to the Kilbirnie keeper after the game and he said that he heard the ref blow the whistle. He would've got it if the ref hadn't blown.

Craigmark 3-2 clydebank. Big Dougie in goals pulled off a few cracking saves but felt we deserved the result. CCC

WOW!!! Super result from Craigmark not an easy place to go Dalmellington as we found out few weeks ago.

Good to see them doing well again and surely result of the day in the Juniors.

Archived