You Seem Upset #conf

itzdrk

What are YSU thoughts on the price of attending domestic and international football in Scotland?

I am impressed by your stance on Junior football. Would the party condone the controlled release of Ebola in darkest Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and the Lothians to rid Scotland of this scourge? Due to its transfer.through spit, shite, piss and sweat we could be junior free in around 6 months.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are YSU thoughts on the price of attending domestic and international football in Scotland?

I am impressed by your stance on Junior football. Would the party condone the controlled release of Ebola in darkest Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and the Lothians to rid Scotland of this scourge? Due to its transfer.through spit, shite, piss and sweat we could be junior free in around 6 months.

The price of football domestically in the SPFL is a tough one as we all know the clubs arent making any money so they obviously are charging this for a reason, it would ideally be a slight amount cheaper but by in large i am of the opinion barring the odd occasion the prices are as sensible as clubs can operate with.

International football Price is a joke and should be capped at a maximum of what the most expensive ticket in the Premiership is IMO

Our main concern on ticket prices is that of Junior football, we think it is an outrage that people have to pay to watch football, we will be active in ensuring that nobody pay's to watch junior football

The price of football domestically in the SPFL is a tough one as we all know the clubs arent making any money so they obviously are charging this for a reason, it would ideally be a slight amount cheaper but by in large i am of the opinion barring the odd occasion the prices are as sensible as clubs can operate with.

International football Price is a joke and should be capped at a maximum of what the most expensive ticket in the Premiership is IMO

Our main concern on ticket prices is that of Junior football, we think it is an outrage that people have to pay to watch football, we will be active in ensuring that nobody pay's to watch junior football

Thanks for your reply itzdrk

What is the party colours again? Or are they still to be decided during the conference? Only asking so I know what colour of pyros to order for when we storm the Klopp campaign trail.

I haven't thought about party colours. we will discuss this on the PM thread and get back to you

The racist chanting by FUN activists outside of our conference today will not be tolerated, this has been reported to the authorities.

Ainsley has asked me to post his thoughts on the matter

ainsley.png

Archived