You Seem Upset #conf

itzdrk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honestrae95

Dear Spain,

I am writing to you in reference to the statement that was made earlier this evening that read, 'puppet party'. You Seem Upset have no attachment to any 'puppets', nor is itzdrk an actual 'puppet'. I would STRONGLY ADVISE that you should retract this inaccurate and insulting statement, before we are forced to raise an action against this defamatory remark.

Yours,

HR95

You Seem Upset Chief Legal Advisor

Dear Spain,

I am writing to you in reference to the statement that was made earlier this evening that read, 'puppet party'. You Seem Upset have no attachment to any 'puppets', nor is itzdrk an actual 'puppet'. I would STRONGLY ADVISE that you should retract this inaccurate and insulting statement, before we are forced to raise an action against this defamatory remark.

Yours,

HR95

Thanx m8, im disappointed it had to come to this

Dear Spain,

Yours,

HR95

Evidence is, as evidence does.

Guest honestrae95

Evidence is, as evidence does.

Dear Spain,

If you wish to plead 'veritas'- that the statement you made was not defamatory as it was wholly truthful, then this will need to be argued in a court of P&B law. Otherwise please retract your statement and issue an apology. The unprofessional approach that you have taken here is most disappointing, especially for a leader of another political party.

Regards,

HR95

As all the cabinet and leadership roles have been filled, you appear to need a "Beverage Distribution Officer"

I feel that this is a position well suited to me. I'll keep the YSU party well fuelled with Monster Munch and Square Sausage. post-31712-14136248965673_thumb.jpg

Let's make this my official declaration and request for membership to the You Seem Upset party.

As all the cabinet and leadership roles have been filled, you appear to need a "Beverage Distribution Officer"

I feel that this is a position well suited to me. I'll keep the YSU party well fuelled with Monster Munch and Square Sausage. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1413624896.290332.jpg

Let's make this my official declaration and request for membership to the You Seem Upset party.

It would be my pleasure

i ask that you bear in mind one thing #nosoconoparty

Archived