Dece Party Conference 2014

Lads, I've not got the strength or the power to be at the forefront of this glorious movement but I'll assist anyway I can.

If only T. Benn was still here me and him could chill on the back benches and smoke a few bowls. I know the great man would love the work all the bois are doing to make the world a more Dece place.

You can't just take Tony Benn. I'm not having that.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're on the Club Dece thread to see two haters of all things Dece trying to bring us down? What does that say about our influence.

ETA: You could learn a thing or two from my man Mikey. A true scholar and a gent, welcome along Michael. Thnx.

Everybody rejoiced when Nazi Germany fell. Not that I'm comparing you to the Nazi's, but you do have a pretty exclusive regime.

To be clear, I see myself as the everyman. I don't aspire to be Club Dece. I'm overweight, I love alcohol, I love food. I am happy being who I am.

But this is what society needs, a genuine everyman, telling you that everythings pretty comfortable, but what can we do to make it more comfortable, while in the meantime getting rid of the Chunto's who seem to think that they're better than you.

Lads, I've not got the strength or the power to be at the forefront of this glorious movement but I'll assist anyway I can.

If only T. Benn was still here me and him could chill on the back benches and smoke a few bowls. I know the great man would love the work all the bois are doing to make the world a more Dece place.

Back bench-pressers.

The Dece = Exclusive line is already increasingly weak and I have a feeling once the party leaders/convenor discuss how their team was chosen in the debates, some of my opposition will be eating their words about how open this party is, even more.

Oops, soz think I've said too much there.

#awkies #notthetime #blushin

There really is no doubting that Dece are box office as hell.

If anyone had any doubts about the true allegiances of "dece", there you go, "dece" and "box office" in the same sentence. Think before you vote, and when you have, vote You Seem Upset, looking forward not weeping for the past.

If anyone had any doubts about the true allegiances of "dece", there you go, "dece" and "box office" in the same sentence. Think before you vote, and when you have, vote You Seem Upset, looking forward not weeping for the past.

welshbairn you're better than this. The YSU party are nothing but a pupper party for Dece. Join my revolution. If Ham89 isn't the voice we need, I fully advocate a 5th party. I am courting several heavyweights to help. You too not what I need, but what the people need.

The meat and bones of your post was satisfactory, but finishing it off with a serving of word salad was a mistake.

welshbairn you're better than this. The YSU party are nothing but a pupper party for Dece. Join my revolution. If Ham89 isn't the voice we need, I fully advocate a 5th party. I am courting several heavyweights to help. You too not what I need, but what the people need.

You were dinghyed by ever party and now you are scrambling for both relevence and acceptance

^^^ infighting in Exclusive Club Dece.

PSars.jpg

Confidence is high within the #DECE order

Sorry Barra, nobody is going to fall for your attempts to sabotage the Dece party. Instead of standing outside Club Deuce ranting, why not come in and have a pint and some cocktail sausages? We've rented out half of Marbs and I'm sure we can find you a place for the night.

#WeCareBro

I would remind you that new parties submitted after the deadline have to be ratified by the other parties.

As shown by us voting to let this ham character in despite never having heard of him, the Dece Party welcome opposition. A party purely based on discriminating against our ways will not be supported by this party though, I'm afraid. That isn't the standard of democracy we can endorse.

Sorry Barra, nobody is going to fall for your attempts to sabotage the Dece party. Instead of standing outside Club Deuce ranting, why not come in and have a pint and some cocktail sausages? We've rented out half of Marbs and I'm sure we can find you a place for the night.

#WeCareBro

I would remind you that new parties submitted after the deadline have to be ratified by the other parties.

As shown by us voting to let this ham character in despite not knowing who he is, the Dece Party welcome opposition. A party purely based on discriminating against our ways will not be supported by this party though, I'm afraid. That isn't the standard of democracy we can endorse.

^^^ Feart

Lovely stuff YSU is more than a party, its also an appropriate comment.

You have been left a seething mess by this

You were dinghyed by ever party and now you are scrambling for both relevence and acceptance

I find that the 3 parties don't accurately reflect the people IMO. To follow one of these dreadful parties would be to spurn the people I hope to save.

PSars.jpg

Banged to rights.

Approaching individual members of the forum when David's rules explicity stated that people must nominate themselves to the thread would be an awful tactic.

13th October - Applications open for deputys and party members (this will be publicly on thread)

It is dishonest, goes against the principles of transparency outlined in the rules and it is a terrible example of parties being exclusive, closed shops.

I would be very disappointed if anyone did this.

Archived