Dece Party Conference 2014

Some very important questions before I decide if I'm to become #dece.

1. Would there be any scope for a partnership between #nandos and Scottish football so #chicken at the #football can become the norm? #nandosandbovril

2. What's the parties opinions on skipping the gym and going for some #bentekes and #beers? Would this make somebody #undece or would this be considered a sacrifice worth making.

3. Are there any No voters with a cabinet position in the party?

Thanks.

1. Nandos is for Betas who can't afford to dine at proper restaurants.

2. It's acceptable as long as you have a #doublesesh next time to make up for it

3. Everyone voted Yes

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately dining out in an expensive restaurant while simultaneously getting #sauced at the football is beyond even the most #dece people. Very unsatisfactory reply.

The thought of going to Nandos at any time is horrifying, but pre or post football is just mental.

Sodj, I #appreash you personally thanking me and can't even begin to express my excitement at the future of the #perty.

I have full confidence in your choices and look forward to what we can all do to make a difference.

Having 3 Hibs #boiz in the party is too much and as I stated before, our man EGB is far more qualified than my #solid9 self to be a #pert of the cabinet. I look forward to contributing as much as you'll allow me to.

#DECEforLIFE

#Someboi

Some very important questions before I decide if I'm to become #dece.

1. Would there be any scope for a partnership between #nandos and Scottish football so #chicken at the #football can become the norm? #nandosandbovril

2. What's the parties opinions on skipping the gym and going for some #bentekes and #beers? Would this make somebody #undece or would this be considered a sacrifice worth making.

3. Are there any No voters with a cabinet position in the party?

Thanks.

1) Chicken at the football is a fantastic idea. We haven't finalised all our policies so shall discuss this publically with all our members in the thread, but I support #chickenandbovril. The only thing I question is whether Nando's is the way to go, but it can be discussed. Thank you for your contribution though, as the most inclusive perty in the election we welcome all feedback and shall deliver a concise answer in good time.

2) Not at all, as long as man finds time another time to pump the guns. One of the best things about working out is that it gives man the #swag needed for Benteke and Beersy time. I refer you to a great, great man called Lethal Bizzle to summarise my point:

Do it for the speedos, do it for the beach

Do it for the stamina, do it for the sheets

Do it for the bicep, do it for the chest

Do it for the summer time, ready for the vest

Pump pump pump pump

3) Our cabinet members are all Yes voters. We do however accept voters from both sides supporting us, as merely supporting us when you're a no voter suggests a desire to improve as a person and find the confidence needed to vote with positivity in the next #indyref.

What part of selling in the ground is not registering here? As a cabinet member I'd expect you to afford a little more courtesy regarding a potential voters thirst for #chickenwings during the game. Have you any plans at all for new #refreshments at the football?

The food served at football grounds under Dece party rule will be far better than Nandos style overpriced nonsense. Our refreshment ideas are sensashe.

The food served at football grounds under Dece party rule will be far better than Nandos style overpriced nonsense. Our refreshment ideas are sensashe.

^^^ infighting in Exclusive Club Dece.

For the record, I've never been to a Nando's, and I never intend to. Football food is pies. Good pies at that.

Lol @ this idea that any #dece member isn't immediately ushered into hospitality at any football game IMO.

#Dece members are equally at home in the luxury settings of hospitality as they are on the terraces. Likewise the city bar scene or a quaint country pub. Sipping champagne in art galleries by day and downing Jaegerbombs with the lads at night. Metropolitan bourgeois bohemians with proletarian swagger.

Each of us is a modern lad, a gentleman, a working class hero & a bit of a rogue. Taking inspiration from all the people that surround us whilst still managing to live to the rhythm of our own drum beat.

^^^ infighting in Exclusive Club Dece.

For the record, I've never been to a Nando's, and I never intend to. Football food is pies. Good pies at that.

Absolutely not. We, like everyone else, have differing opinions. We don't squabble, we respect one another and our beliefs.

#Matesnothate

Lol @ this idea that any #dece member isn't immediately ushered into hospitality at any football game IMO.

I can categorically confirm, that during almost 15 years of corporate hospitality, that I have seen no Club Dece "bois" there. It's all smoke and mirrors. Even Club Dece sympathizer Yoda, failed to make the grade for my free donation of hospitality for the "Central Staggies". Such is life. They're just a pretend party, no power, no prospects.

#Dece members are equally at home in the luxury settings of hospitality as they are on the terraces. Likewise the city bar scene or a quaint country pub. Sipping champagne in art galleries by day and downing Jaegerbombs with the lads at night. Metropolitan bourgeois bohemians with proletarian swagger.

Each of us is a modern lad, a gentleman, a working class hero & a bit of a rogue. Taking inspiration from all the people that surround us whilst still managing to live to the rhythm of our own drum beat.

post-43879-0-82043000-1413582464.jpg

Anyone noticed that this thread has over half the views of the Klopp thread and pretty much the same number of replies, despite being three hours old to that thread's 22 (TWENTY-TWO) hours.

There really is no doubting that Dece are box office as hell.

ETA: That meme above is truly the worst attempt I've ever seen. Terrible, just terrible.

Anyone noticed that this thread has over half the views of the Klopp thread and pretty much the same number of replies, despite being three hours old to that thread's 22 (TWENTY-TWO) hours.

ETA: That meme above is truly the worst attempt I've ever seen. Terrible, just terrible.

The people are here to see me and pandarilla, the true people of the people.

There was a nando's thread that went mental as well.

Its all fluff and no substance.

Lads, I've not got the strength or the power to be at the forefront of this glorious movement but I'll assist anyway I can.

If only T. Benn was still here me and him could chill on the back benches and smoke a few bowls. I know the great man would love the work all the bois are doing to make the world a more Dece place.

The people are here to see me and pandarilla, the true people of the people.

They're on the Club Dece thread to see two haters of all things Dece trying to bring us down? What does that say about our influence.

ETA: You could learn a thing or two from my man Mikey. A true scholar and a gent, welcome along Michael. Thnx.

Archived