Dece Party Conference 2014

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The use of the word "convenor" instead of "leader" says a lot about the Dece Party. A 21st century, progressive movement that doesn't use archaic language like "leader".

"Leader" implies that one person is better than the rest of the party, and that the party in question lacks any cohesion - without one man at the top pulling the strings, the whole party lacks any direction.

"Convenor" says to me that although SSI is the figurehead, he has taken it upon himself (a noble act ITPO) to be the person that brings those of a Dece persuasion together. He doesn't call himself a leader because the Dece Party doesn't lack direction: we all know that #Dece is where we are heading, it's a way of life that we all wish to move towards.

The Dece Party strikes me as a collaborative and inclusive party, one that says "we're all #Dece, so I won't try and make myself better than you by using language such as 'leader'. I'm one of you, I'm not a leader, we're all in this together".

#Scenes upon #scenes here at conference in #Marbs. C Harris has just arrived for his post-conference DJ set and he's only went and brought Ronaldo with him.

2nm2o91.png

What a time to be alive. Much love to all four people involved in these two posts.

A Farage-like disclaimer if ever I saw one. Brilliant!

A laughable suggestion.

Barra openly supported the Kloppers and has now pledged support to us, after being completely KB'd without even as much as an aknowledgement. It would be like if Nick Griffin publicly backed the Greens Party.

What I have said, is that he has the right to support who he likes but he doesn't speak for us. Fair, diplomatic and courteous, itco (in this convenor's opinion).

Apart from anything else, with the amount of accounts the boy has, my choice to distance Dece from Barra has probably cost us about 8 votes.

#integrity #DECEnt

Surely he's too fat to be dece?

Do you even read bro?

Yet again, #Dece is about aspiration, absolutely anyone can be #Dece if they believe in themselves. Ronaldo is so fucking dece bro.

Rowan, I want to thank you personally for your support - even though I wasn't able to put you in the cabinet.

I hope you agree that Adam as DC, with the forefathers of dece represente in the cabinet, was the fairest way to be both inclusive and representative of Dece.

You still have a big role to play in the future of this #perty.

I don't think I'd even try and be swoll if I was #R9. If someone called me fat I'd just be like "YO, 8 goals in one World Cup, BITCH" and start munching a Magnum whilst a #solid9 munched my nutsack.

I don't think I'd even try and be swoll if I was #R9. If someone called me fat I'd just be like "YO, 8 goals in one World Cup, BITCH" and start munching a Magnum whilst a #solid9 munched my nutsack.

Fucking A, it would go against everything we within the Dece Party stand for regarding inclusiveness if he was anymore #qual. No one could aim to be as #Reem as he.

#Aimforthestars

Rowan, I want to thank you personally for your support - even though I wasn't able to put you in the cabinet.

I hope you agree that Adam as DC, with the forefathers of dece represente in the cabinet, was the fairest way to be both inclusive and representative of Dece.

You still have a big role to play in the future of this #perty.

Sodj, I #appreash you personally thanking me and can't even begin to express my excitement at the future of the #perty.

I have full confidence in your choices and look forward to what we can all do to make a difference.

Having 3 Hibs #boiz in the party is too much and as I stated before, our man EGB is far more qualified than my #solid9 self to be a #pert of the cabinet. I look forward to contributing as much as you'll allow me to.

#DECEforLIFE

Archived