Dece Party Conference 2014

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Market forces dictate individual club's prices. Dictating prices and denying clubs revenue is counter productive

If Hibs want to charge fans £20 and get attendances of 10,000 rather then £15 with attendances of 12,000 it is their perogative to do so.

The SPFL have minimum priceing guidelines though. Would an upper ceiling not enable all fans to move towards an equal level of enjoyments at games?

A Stenhousemuir fan gets as much enjoyment from watching their team winning as a Celtic fan does, price isn't an indicator of enjoyment.

The Dece party have no desire to restrict clubs charging astronomical walk up fees if they choose, but believe clubs will find a natural equilbirium for maximum revenue. Denying clubs income is not in anyone's interests. We have several policies to help those who find the prices to be too steep and which will encourage more fans to attend. As you will hopefully understand, we do not wish to reveal too much before our white paper is delivered.

Sensible policies which benefit both the club and the fan are required. An #AMF style call for ticket prices to be slashed is unfortunately not the answer

A Stenhousemuir fan gets as much enjoyment from watching their team winning as a Celtic fan does, price isn't an indicator of enjoyment.

The Dece party have no desire to restrict clubs charging astronomical walk up fees if they choose, but believe clubs will find a natural equilbirium for maximum revenue. Denying clubs income is not in anyone's interests. We have several policies to help those who find the prices to be too steep and which will encourage more fans to attend. As you will hopefully understand, we do not wish to reveal too much before our white paper is delivered.

Sensible policies which benefit both the club and the fan are required. An #AMF style call for ticket prices to be slashed is unfortunately not the answer

Thanks for your reply Fudge.

"So Blame it on the Ni-ayeayeaye-ight, don't blame it on Dece".

Had such mad love for #Calv and John when they changed the words to add a Dece flava, defs in my top 15 moments.

Can I just say, do you not think it speaks volume's for our popularity that as qual a reviewer and a human being as Mark Kermode backing us has barely caused a wave. I used to think he was such a Peni, no doubting I was a hater. However, after giving the guy a chance I realised what a boi he is, I'm giving this reviewer five stars. We need to take inspiration from him when winning over our own haters, it can be done.

#untilthelasth8r

Btw, love the idea FD.

Fave moment has to be when that loonball hijacked the W and W/Andrew Rayel set to start shouting stuff about how The Klopp Party will never die, only to get RKO'd "FROM OUT OF NOWHERE" by Jurgen Klopp himself! Couldn't actually believe it, me and R9 were in stitches.

You couldn't make stuff like that up. Probably.

High-point for me was in private jet ride; sipping decebombs at 40,000ft. Not even the swedgers could get me that high. #jokes

In the morning I gave Calv H a cheeky text asking him to bring me breakfast for the #bantz. Next thing I know and he's turned up at my room with a bowl of #porridge. #SomeBoi

nmhhfc.png

Calv really is the beanz and toast of music, and I mean that in a v. v. v. complimentary way.

We're all cultured men here, we like our music, our films and our swedgers straight from the top shelf. We like our music Swedish and our cinema French, our eccies heavy and our hip hop dench. However, every person of exquisite taste has that moment where they think "f**k it, I want a big wad of toast covered in cheese and beanz". Even Kermode likes a cheesy beano now and again.

Calvin is that meal. So simple but so fulfilling every time. You've absolutely nailed it yet again with that song and I salute you.

WIN_20140811_221144.JPG

While in Marbs, A special guest is making a speech and doing a set later.

WillSmithCalvinHarris.jpg

Beanz everywhere #indepenDECE Day #iamDECE #inwestphilaDECEia born and raised

I honestly cannot believe the Sodj has managed to secure the #DECEprinceofbelair for us. Absolutely #insperash move from our boi.

Can this week get any better (not #beta) for us?

Fave part of the #conf was probably when Kid Cudi came on and performed this absolute stormer during Calv's set.

Changing it to 'Pursuit of #deceness' was a qual move by KC and CH before his encore. Obviously we're not on the pursuit of #deceness, we're already there boys, but I like that he tries to speak to those who aren't there yet and says to them "know what lads? You can do it". Bentekes were being thrown about like no-ones business when this was played before Calv's hour-long encore mix. Some fucking boys.

End's pretty appropri8 too haha. I was worse for wear the next morning but Cudi rolled me a killer joint before hitting the gym and never felt better.

wTIZYVG.jpg

Such a qual thread. So, so proud of all my fellow DECE bois who have founded this perty.

I'm celebrating the formation of the perty with a homemade chicken sandwich (for the gainz obvs) and a bottle of Evian water (It's ok, I'm TheScarf and I can afford it).

Archived