Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

Right.

Absolutely embarrassingly wrong I think is what you are looking for here. Even those who came up with them have been very very sheepish about how brutally bad their predictions have turned out to be.

Are we speaking about hurricane forcasting again? Sounds like it.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You claimed that "not one" scientist worth their salt disagreed with the view that climate change is anthopocentric.

Please explain exactly what qualifications you have to determine that ?

Or of course you could run away as you have been for the last several pages, with mewling irrelevance, just to further humiliate yourself, assuming that's possible.

You are the one defending the word of a handful of outcasts against the greater scientific community champ, not me.

That's mewling irrelevance.

You do understand that any scientist can warp findings to fit specific agendas, yes? That doesn't mean man made global warming is therefore some sort of mass leftist cover-up either.

You are the one defending the word of a handful of outcasts against the greater scientific community champ, not me.

That's mewling irrelevance.

You do understand that any scientist can warp findings to fit specific agendas, yes? That doesn't mean man made global warming is therefore some sort of mass leftist cover-up either.

Who'd have thought..?

Man made climate change deniers :lol:

I always had HB down as a desperate try hard, rather than an actual Reynard-like loonball.

What about the moon landings? Do the Chuckle Brothers have a position on that?

You have yet to prove your beliefs all the same. <_<

Think it was full of scientists and BBC/Gruniad types as well, which made it even funnier.

Australian I believe. The country that is starting to realise that the green movement is actually a pile of fucking shite as well. Nice. <_<

More countries will follow them of course.

You have yet to prove your beliefs all the same. <_<

I wouldn't really call it a "belief" as such. It would weird to say I "believe" in gravity, that the earth isn't flat, that water is H2O etc. I know these things to be true.

Theorising that most of the world's scientific community are involved in some kind of mad conspiracy is a belief. Understandinf basic scientific facts is knowledge.

You are the one

Sorry, once again we come back to your claim.

You chose to denigrate these scientists. I want to know exactly what qualifies a no mark burger flipper like you to determine that a Professor Emeritus, amongst many other scientists, aren't worth their salt.

I wouldn't really call it a "belief" as such. It would weird to say I "believe" in gravity, that the earth isn't flat, that water is H2O etc. I know these things to be true.

Theorising that most of the world's scientific community are involved in some kind of mad conspiracy is a belief. Understandinf basic scientific facts is knowledge.

Oh it definitely is. Until you can actually scientifically demonstrate your belief is correct. Then its nothing more than a hopeful theory. Not even a half decent one either.

Its like that scientific expedition that set sail from Australia in the "belief" that they would see evidence of the ice melting in the Antarctic. Unfortunately for them the "reality" meant that they got their arses stuck in unprecedented levels of sea ice that their "beliefs" had led them to believe wouldn't be there. Their belief system was so strong that these stupid fuckers set sail in a ship that wasn't equipped for breaking sea ice. The ice breaker sent to rescue them also got stuck. It must have been a humiliating experience for them.

Unlucky, as a fatherless c**t once said.

Oh it definitely is. Until you can actually scientifically demonstrate your belief is correct. Then its nothing more than a hopeful theory. Not even a half decent one either.

Most of my knowledge can't be demonstrated if you don't accept expert academic reference as suitable demonstration.

I couldn't even completely prove to you what year I was born in, without relying on information from people who's job it is to document these things.

It would pretty weird if I thought there was some conspiracy going on though. The act of a total nutter in fact.

Most of my knowledge can't be demonstrated if you don't accept expert academic reference as suitable demonstration.

I couldn't even completely prove to you what year I was born in, without relying on information from people who's job it is to document these things.

It would pretty weird if I thought there was some conspiracy going on though. The act of a total nutter in fact.

I'm blaming the neoliberals and big business.

I'm blaming the neoliberals and big business.

You do get tinfoil hat wearing nutters on all sides of the political spectrum. I'm not one of them and you are, so not sure what the above comment has to do with me.

Out of interest, who is responsible for organising the lie told by most of the scientific community? Communists or something I take it?

Amazing.

In a thread entitled "Realistic numbers of SNP MP's", within 24 hours of 2 polls being published showing amazing projections, the debate is one about climate change.

It is almost as if some people want to talk about anything but the issue in hand. It almost feels like deflection?

Amazing.

In a thread entitled "Realistic numbers of SNP MP's", within 24 hours of 2 polls being published showing amazing projections, the debate is one about climate change.

It is almost as if some people want to talk about anything but the issue in hand. It almost feels like deflection?

10-12 I reckoned.

Probably less

That's a bit tricky in meteorology, when the variables change from moment to moment. All you can go on are probabilities until it's too late to do anything. There are loads of reasons to cut down on carbon emissions anyway, pollution and running out of oil to name a couple. Having no more plastic would be a bit of a bitch. There are problems with the the other available energy sources, but I can't see the logic in fighting against them just to burn up our fossil fuel reserves faster.

Archived