Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

Where is it you are an astrophysicist?

And very very very specifically what allows you to determine that the likes of Bill Gray and Richard Lindzen aren't real scientists.

But of course.,.. you are? :1eye

Very specifically: the collective concord among 95% of the scientific fraternity.

I never called anyone a fake or kiddy-on scientist either.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they comparable?

Why wouldn't they be?

Why is he being held to higher standards of prediction than alarmist types, whose temperature modelling has been laughably wrong?

I never called anyone a fake or kiddy-on scientist either.

You claimed that "not one" scientist worth their salt disagreed with the view that climate change is anthopocentric.

Please explain exactly what qualifications you have to determine that ?

Or of course you could run away as you have been for the last several pages, with mewling irrelevance, just to further humiliate yourself, assuming that's possible.

For the reason stated in the rest of my post that you have not quoted.

Which is what exactly?

Are you claiming he isn't a world renowned expert on hurricanes? Is your issue that he isn't always correct?

What do you make of the fact alarmists have been horrifically wrong with global temperature rise predictions?

Which is what exactly?

Are you claiming he isn't a world renowned expert on hurricanes? Is your issue that he isn't always correct?

What do you make of the fact alarmists have been horrifically wrong with global temperature rise predictions?

Read it

No. He has been incorrect on more occasions than he has been correct. The number he is incorrect by, given the historical norm, has lead to questions being asked about the reliability of his opinion.

I have no doubt that the climate is changing. It has done otherwise.

Read it

No. He has been incorrect on more occasions than he has been correct. The number he is incorrect by, given the historical norm, has lead to questions being asked about the reliability of his opinion.

I have no doubt that the climate is changing. It has done otherwise.

The climate has changed all the way throughout history and my issue is that 2 thermonuclear devices were exploded along with all manner of incendiary explosive during a Global conflict in the 1940's. So why didn't the World come to an end with all the rises in temperature unless of course climate change scientists have obviated that from their findings? Also what about the recording of and the comparison of data? There are so many unanswered questions.....

but you know that anyway.....I hope

The climate has changed all the way throughout history and my issue is that 2 thermonuclear devices were exploded along with all manner of incendiary explosive during a Global conflict in the 1940's. So why didn't the World come to an end with all the rises in temperature unless of course climate change scientists have obviated that from their findings? Also what about the recording of and the comparison of data? There are so many unanswered questions.....

:lol:

The number he is incorrect by, given the historical norm, has lead to questions being asked about the reliability of his opinion.

You didn't answer my question :-

"What do you make of the fact alarmists have been horrifically wrong with global temperature rise predictions?

You didn't answer my question :-

"What do you make of the fact alarmists have been horrifically wrong with global temperature rise predictions?

I think it is similar to the polls leading up to 18th September. They weren't exactly correct but pointed in the correct direction.

I think it is similar to the polls leading up to 18th September. They weren't exactly correct but pointed in the correct direction.

Right.

Absolutely embarrassingly wrong I think is what you are looking for here. Even those who came up with them have been very very sheepish about how brutally bad their predictions have turned out to be.

What the devil are you talking about?

Archived