Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

I don't know why I'm even trying to "defend" myself against a pair of UKIP-cheerleading, climate change denying, anti-working class shiteboxes.

I'm pro-EU, pro-immigration, atheist and humanist. My conscience is clean as a whistle.

:lol: The climate change part I'd be delighted with. If you seriously take on board the recommendations of an organisation chaired by a man who worked as a railway engineer (Pauchari), then you're a sucker.

Start asking questions. So put down your copy of "The God Delusion" while watching youtube clips of David Attenborough and listen to alternative opinions and compare. You'll find that the myth of climate change is "An Inconvenient..." Lie!

Don't we already have a thread to discuss this, or are The Hardly Boys desperately looking for attention while they ruin yet another thread?

Amazing.

In a thread entitled "Realistic numbers of SNP MP's", within 24 hours of 2 polls being published showing amazing projections, the debate is one about climate change.

It is almost as if some people want to talk about anything but the issue in hand. It almost feels like deflection?

I think you'll find the evidence for side tracking the thread belongs to the forum schemie scientist. Rico, you've never written a post worth reading so relevance should be something that should be of less concern imo

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite impressed you've read all Rico's posts on 13 days tbh.

It's almost like you've been here before and got banned for trolling.

No problem with Reynard at all but this one is a total waste of time. Ignore.

It's almost like you've been here before.

If I was a betting man I'd say it's Banterous or maybe even Bairn. I would also say that Haggis Pakora is probably Scothmist because like Scothmist, he wouldn't be able to spell his name if it was laid out in front of him.

I'm glad I put the Clarkston troll on ignore. If only people would stop quoting him ;)

Some huge margins for the SNP to turn around in the Labour areas - massive swings required, but we'll see I suppose.

I think an excellent achievement would be doubling their numbers and anything more than that . That 6-1 on between 11-15 SNP MPs, looks pretty good value.

The key to all this is in the Yes voters who were/are traditional Labour voters, but now not. And if they actually turn out.

Of course, hopefully these polls are right and the SNP romp home, but it's a long way away and the SNP will be nowhere on TV in the months before the GE. and of course we'll hear the "vote SNP get Tory" písh too.

It's Banterous, he's got the same avatar ffs.

No idea who haggis pakora is but he's taken a liking to me. :) just another Sevco thicko, hard to tell them apart.

Can't say I've noticed. How thick do you have to be to use the same avatar :lol:

It's Banterous, he's got the same avatar ffs, nevermind identical cretinous posting style.

No idea who haggis pakora is, but he's taken a liking to me. :) just another Sevco thicko, hard to tell them apart.

What you think is of no interest to me you slavering moron

Can't say I've noticed. How thick do you have to be to use the same avatar :lol:

I spotted an avatar and thought I'd use it. However that's me providing an explanation which you'll ignore. Delighted to be on your ignore list :D

Sorry, once again we come back to your claim.

You chose to denigrate these scientists. I want to know exactly what qualifies a no mark burger flipper like you to determine that a Professor Emeritus, amongst many other scientists, aren't worth their salt.

I can denigrate whoever I want, champ.

Here on this very forum, everyone does it to politicians, footballers et al despite not being... yup, politicians or footballers.

I'm more than qualified with regards to planetary science however and I'll leave you to continue squirming as to what that means.

If I was a betting man I'd say it's Banterous or maybe even Bairn. I would also say that Haggis Pakora is probably Scothmist because like Scothmist, he wouldn't be able to spell his name if it was laid out in front of him.

I'm glad I put the Clarkston troll on ignore. If only people would stop quoting him ;)

It's almost like you've been here before and got banned for trolling.

No problem with Reynard at all but this one is a total waste of time. Ignore.

An exclusive club:

post-30062-0-43167900-1414839658_thumb.j

I can denigrate whoever I want, champ.

Of course you can.

And, when in fact you are a burger flipping fantasist, who pretends to be an astrophysicist, you will be pointed at and laughed at for doing so, leading to utter humiliations like...well, this.

Of course you can.

And, when in fact you are a burger flipping fantasist, who pretends to be an astrophysicist, you will be pointed at and laughed at for doing so, leading to utter humiliations like...well, this.

I bet this utter spangle didn't even manage to scrape through higher physics, if he even lasted at school long enough to take highers..

Of course you can.

The only fantasists in this thread are the ones denying man made climate change in the face of decisive scientific agreement. Fantasists like... well, you.

Humiliating stuff really.

I bet this utter spangle didn't even manage to scrape through higher physics, if he even lasted at school long enough to take highers..

Did they do highers in wood chopping and shed construction in your day?

What you think is of no interest to me you slavering moron

I spotted an avatar and thought I'd use it. However that's me providing an explanation which you'll ignore. Delighted to be on your ignore list :D

:lol:

Oh dear, banned from a football forum for trolling and now back as an alias, it doesn't get much lower than that tbh.

Please refrain from quoting me ever again, many thanks.

Can't see the snp winning much more than 15 seats tbh. As someone mentioned earlier, the majorities labour enjoy in some of these places are huge and are unlikely to collapse in one election. All depends on how engaged the yes converts are come may as well. Will they see what's best for the continued yes movement and vote sports will they revert to type and back labour to try keep the tories out?

• 3 months later...

Archived