Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeremy Kyle is a UK wide TV programme.

All TV is though because we're in a Union and will remain so. I think sometimes the political debates are a bit spineless in allowing the SNP to bully them but they're ok most of the time.

With relevance to this thread the coverage of the elections will be fair

Better Together because we make good TV programmes.

The US made The Wire and Breaking Bad, should we therefore enter into a political union with them, to further enhance our amazing TV show making abilities?

The US made The Wire and Breaking Bad, should we therefore enter into a political union with them, to further enhance our amazing TV show making abilities?

No but it means that nationalists' deliberate inference of paranoia and conspiracy theories are ignored by making fairly balanced programmes which actually started to favour their MSP's in TV debates. In short we should remain in a Union because we have a media that not only makes programmes of a good quality, the political views of a nation are fairly represented

No but it means that nationalists' deliberate inference of paranoia and conspiracy theories are ignored by making fairly balanced programmes which actually started to favour their MSP's in TV debates. In short we should remain in a Union because we have a media that not only makes programmes of a good quality, the political views of a nation are fairly represented

BBC Wales makes Doctor Who "mate"

A lot of BBC shows are made by other organisations, BBC just pays for the rights to broadcast them

Anyways, this is an obvious wind up attempt, you'll be looking at 2 years behind bars if you keep this up

Why would someone who hates nationalist vote for a nationalist party like UKIP ?

:lol:

Id normally have voted Tory but there was no prospect of them getting another seat so instead of letting the SNP have another in the run up to the referendum I voted tactically. Lots of people did the same and it worked. The tears and snotters from SNP supporting c***s was well worth it.

If Turgid and Salmond hadnt started up the whingeing about Ukip in the week before the vote it wouldn't have alerted as many people that it was a straight fight between them and Ukip for the last seat and the SNP would likely have got the third seat and would have been claiming momentum and how Scotland was soooo much different to England.

Pleasing.

Id normally have voted Tory but there was no prospect of them getting another seat so instead of letting the SNP have another in the run up to the referendum I voted tactically. Lots of people did the same and it worked. The tears and snotters from SNP supporting c***s was well worth it.

If Turgid and Salmond hadnt started up the whingeing about Ukip in the week before the vote it wouldn't have alerted as many people that it was a straight fight between them and Ukip for the last seat and the SNP would likely have got the third seat and would have been claiming momentum and how Scotland was soooo much different to England.

Pleasing.

You voted for a nationalist and somewhat racist party. Simple as that really.

We should remain in the union because of TV shows? :lol:

"Lad" it has been years since I have been called that, kind of old fashioned 8)

Do you want a wee hug? Would that make you feel better? Actually, I'd better retract that offer, BerwickMad would see it as homophobic or sexist, I'm sure.

<_<

Archived