the neglected demograph

Taza

So you know the Record ran biased stories, but can't prove it?

hmmm....

This leading questions motif you spread over every thread is tiresome to the extreme. The Daily Record was pro No. It didn't have to have it in the editorial to be confirmed so.

The fact that "THE VOW" was smothered over the front page should give you a bit of a hint.

Now stop playing the "i'm a bit thick, please answer my questions" card. It's kinda dull, old chap.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This leading questions motif you spread over every thread is tiresome to the extreme. The Daily Record was pro No. It didn't have to have it in the editorial to be confirmed so.

The fact that "THE VOW" was smothered over the front page should give you a bit of a hint.

Now stop playing the "i'm a bit thick, please answer my questions" card. It's kinda dull, old chap.

To be fair, the Vow was a pretty buig story, and has been treated as such since. I'm not sure why the Record reproting it is an example of bias.

So you know the Record ran biased stories, but can't prove it?

hmmm....

Since the referendum result I told myself that I won't read another paper or click on any newspaper sites. Especially the Record.

So you'll just have to continue in your wee , Record is good, Labour are better, bubble.

I'll have to rethink my opinion on whether The Record is pro old firm. They haven't officially endorsed them :(

Since the referendum result I told myself that I won't read another paper or click on any newspaper sites. Especially the Record.

So you'll just have to continue in your wee , Record is good, Labour are better, bubble.

I'll have to rethink my opinion on whether The Record is pro old firm. They haven't officially endorsed them :(

So you can't prove it then? Ah well.

To be fair, the Vow was a pretty buig story, and has been treated as such since. I'm not sure why the Record reproting it is an example of bias.

The Record didn't report it. They had a hand in creating it. That's how biased they were.

I'm sure you'll be able to prove that...

Yup. Quite why you think I'm eager to prove myself to you is another thing. But if you want to think that Nick and Ed and David all sat down round a table and wrote a line each, you knock yourself out.

Yup. Quite why you think I'm eager to prove myself to you is another thing. But if you want to think that Nick and Ed and David all sat down round a table and wrote a line each, you knock yourself out.

You can just post the relevant link to wings if you want, that'll do.

Well, whatever source it is. Happy to have a look

All you had to do was ask and not get your panties in a bunch.

http://www.google.co.uk/

Knock yourself out. Stop being lazy and getting others to find out information they already know.

Now, a little less of the anger and passive aggression, please.

All you had to do was ask and not get your panties in a bunch.

http://www.google.co.uk/

Knock yourself out. Stop being lazy and getting others to find out information they already know.

Now, a little less of the anger and passive aggression, please.

Funnily enough, when I google "Daily Record Wrote the Vow" the fifth hit is Wings over Scotland. Funny that...

Funnily enough, when I google "Daily Record Wrote the Vow" the fifth hit is Wings over Scotland. Funny that...

Who do you think wrote it then? Dave, Nicky and Eddie, all sitting round a table with a packet of felt tips and a determined frown?

Who do you think wrote it then? Dave, Nicky and Eddie, all sitting round a table with a packet of felt tips and a determined frown?

:lol: So t hat was your proof? Wings?

I'm off for the day pal, but thanks for another grand days enetertainment.

Archived