Your First Scotland Game

Mr Gandosaur

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Estonia at Rugby Park in March 1997, as previosuly stated Billy Dodds did not get a hattrick.

We also played estonia at tynecastle though in 1997/98 in a qualifier for france 98. You talking about a friendly or a qualifier?

The link below shows you the game I mean doddsy scored the hat trick.

We also played estonia at tynecastle though in 1997/98 in a qualifier for france 98. You talking about a friendly or a qualifier?

The qualifier for France 1998 was at Rugby Park, in March 1997.

Dodds didn't get a hat-trick in that game - the second goal was an OG (although Dodds rightly tried to claim it).

Easy enough to spot the trolling but for fucks sake...who.puts up a link to a game in October 1998 and honestly thinks it was a France 98 qualifier. MT is right....bawbags.

^^^this.

Grow up lads.

TBF, Craig Brown was on the radio the other day and described the November 1996 game vs Sweden at Ibrox as 'a Euro 96 Qualifier' :lol:

Good game that! 2-1 Scotland with goals from McCall & Johnston iirc.

First game was the 3-0 friendly defeat to Hungary at Hampden in 2004 (?). Was 13 at the time. No idea why I ever went back. A dismal night.

Was that the one where they had advertising hoardings with DÖNG on them? Kind of summed it up for me.

Archived