Shit Haircuts

yoda

We live in the age of shit haircuts. People look at Cristiano Ronaldo, Brad Pitt, David Beckham, or some other celebrity and say "I really want a haircut like that, even though I'll probably end up looking like Phil from Rugrats or that c**t Macklemore". Now some people can pull off that haircut but most can't.

Here's Craig Reid as an example.

B0EpTEMCEAExpzl.jpg

http://wundergroundmusic.com/government-announce-cull-of-men-with-stupid-topknot-hairstyle/

Something even worse is coming. The "top knot". Let us pray that it doesn't achieve widespread popularity.

Seen a fair chunk of people with this doo in Glasgow past few weeks. I blame TOWIE for these spice boy cuntish cuts.

Follow it up with: a really tight t-shirt with tiny sleeves, incredibly skinny and faded blue denim jeans and a pair of black, Nike trainers.

1/2 sleeves worth of tatttoos and a Nandos loyalty card to really go the full whack.

Edited by JamboMikey

Follow it up with: a really tight t-shirt with tiny sleeves, incredibly skinny and faded blue denim jeans and a pair of black, Nike trainers.

1/2 sleeves worth of tatttoos and a Nandos loyalty card to really go the full whack.

Weird how my generation is nearly a opposite reality than today's.

Adidas trainers (not NIKE)

Baggy/Flared Jeans (not skinny)

Normal sized shirts/t-shirts/jaikets. (not tiny)

Chippy (nae Nandos)

Tattoos were never ever sleeves.

Ahhh the '90s.

We live in the age of shit haircuts. People look at Cristiano Ronaldo, Brad Pitt, David Beckham, or some other celebrity and say "I really want a haircut like that, even though I'll probably end up looking like Phil from Rugrats or that c**t Macklemore". Now some people can pull off that haircut but most can't.

B0EpTEMCEAExpzl.jpg

56a.jpg

B0EpTEMCEAExpzl.jpg

Hold on a sec, £2.0m for Craig F*cking Reid? Are they high?

Edited by cults_sheep

B0EpTEMCEAExpzl.jpg

He's an insufferable c**t. The haircut matches really.

B0EpTEMCEAExpzl.jpg

It looks even worse on folk who apply liberal amounts of gel or wax to it just to keep it flat. Gives it a weird, wet look that makes it look like they've stuck a cowpat on their heads.