Sign in to follow this  
DJP

Scotland v Ireland - Long queues online for tickets?

Anyone else having problem getting tickets? Currently my estimated time to get through for a ticket is 1hr 30 mins. This estimate has not changed for the last twenty minutes.

Been on since twelve and got no where

Hmm this fills me with no confidence. I was flying over France at 12! So only joined queue 30 mins ago. Could be a long night

Hope it isn't! I did notice though, no delivery options and all tickets to be collected?

I had the option of delivery or collection and just got them the now.

What is the Ireland allocation exactly? I'm assuming Lisbon upper will be near them.

I had the option of delivery or collection and just got them the now.

What is the Ireland allocation exactly? I'm assuming Lisbon upper will be near them.

Doh! Some how missed that. Will see if they can send out (not today though, as website is mad today)

Doh! Some how missed that. Will see if they can send out (not today though, as website is mad today)

Same :(

Will phone tomorrow

been trying on off since 12, got three just now for £35. Will phone the moro about getting it delivered as, again, I never saw that option.

been trying on off since 12, got three just now for £35. Will phone the moro about getting it delivered as, again, I never saw that option.

Got myself one ticket, but aye, there didn't seem to be an option for delivery. When I ordered my Georgia ticket, there wasn't an option, but it was sent out within a week. I'll need to phone up in the next day or two to see what's happening as well.

Just got what looked to be the only 2 tickets left together in the ground 2nd row from the front Lisbon lions upper

Got through eventually, there was an option but hidden in a pale yellow bar. I didn't see it at first either, hopefully they have my current address!

f**k mine are for collection too it looks like....didnt see the options at all

Edit to say they are also right at the back, not the front. Baws.

Edited by Aladdin