spartans stalwart to whitehill?

happy gilmore

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well spotted inspector but........

Erm well there's mike,Scott,mark and Davey.

Last I coonted that was 4 !!!

Still waiting on other players or coaches to have walked oot.

But you Ken best eh ;)

Knew more than you !! Also scott has left so that's 3 !! Can you count. Anyway enough of the slagging as I was stating FACTS. You can't handle the fact that I know more about your club than you.

Goodnight

Knew more than you !! Also scott has left so that's 3 !! Can you count. Anyway enough of the slagging as I was stating FACTS. You can't handle the fact that I know more about your club than you.Goodnight

Ooooooh my dads bigger than your dad :D

4 coaches I said and you thought I meant Dougie :D

Yeah quite a lot o folk Ken more about the club than I do considering I live over 100 miles away but Dougie coach :D :D

did ye forget we had Davey cause I Ken hee haw :D

Still waiting on the rest who have walked oot ;)

players and coaches you said ???Is that it :DStuart has struggled to get into the team so maybes wants away ???We have 4 coaches at the club as it is so if Scott has left for pastures new good luck to him.Hardly heading downhill :D

IMO Stuart is technically the best player whitehill have!! Just his fitness lets him down I think...quality player!

• 1 month later...

I spoke to a tipsy king a couple off weeks ago in Dalkeith spoke highly off micky and equally spoke highly off bonnyrigg.....He's Also A Right Short Ass For The Quality Player He is

Magoo, as you we'll know size isn't everything.

Grimbo

I spoke to a tipsy king a couple off weeks ago in Dalkeith spoke highly off micky and equally spoke highly off bonnyrigg.....He's Also A Right Short Ass For The Quality Player He is

Of course you'd be sober enough to have a sky sports type interview at the time :P

Archived