Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

The old "what a load of pish" line without actually elaborating holds no substance nowadays, just shows you're a bit rattled tbh.

Evidently you do not, unless you're misusing the term on purpose? :unsure2:

Why do you keep assuming you know what people who haven't stated so care about? You absolutley love reverting to this lazy "British national" - ( :lol:) stereotype you clearly have a grievance with.

"Classy letter" - :lol:

You remind me of the type of person who'd have a facebook meltdown about animal rights whilst also advocating genocide on humans that would do such a thing. I think you're just fronting with your morality here, rather insincere.

Basically, aye. The term "nationalist" was misused all the time in the referendum, ie "there's no time for nationalism in 2014, I care about the poor people of Sheffield as much as Glasgow". Although the word nationalist wasn't used here, the same nonsense was spouted here with "he doesn't care about anyone that isn't Irish".

I don't believe people who say they care as much about Britain's millions of victims as their brave boys, whilst still maintaining a strong sense of British patriotism. How could you? Btw my grievance isn't with people having a strong British identity, it's how hypocritical many of them are.

Thanks for the last bit, belter :unsure2: . I'm not fronting with my morality, a better example of that would be the mock outrage of everyone who doesn't wear a poppy.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the article "Speaking to Ryan Tubridy on RTE's 2FM on Tuesday morning, the FAI chief said that the video had been recorded in a "sly way" but insisted that he did not agree with the song's lyrics."

Of course being sly is much more reprehensible than glorifying murder in song?

Fanny.

S

So this balloon hasn't been sacked by the FAI?

Sacked?

It's just the craic.

The song does not glorify murder, it's de fookin' brits what do that.

De boyos have decided nothing bad happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30225563

Edited by Tom McB

• 6 years later...

What is Pokemon Go Friends Limit?

One of the most popular questions being asked by many Pokemon Go trainers is how many Pokemon Go friends can I have? Well when it comes to playing a game like Pokemon Go, it’s always fun to have as many friends as possible. But to keep things more organized in the pokemon go friend qr codes there is a limit of 200 friends that can be added by each Pokemon Go trainer.

On 31/08/2021 at 11:07, pokemongo said:

What is Pokemon Go Friends Limit?

One of the most popular questions being asked by many Pokemon Go trainers is how many Pokemon Go friends can I have? Well when it comes to playing a game like Pokemon Go, it’s always fun to have as many friends as possible. But to keep things more organized in the pokemon go friend qr codes there is a limit of 200 friends that can be added by each Pokemon Go trainer.

I saw this topic had been bumped and thought it was an odd old thread to be back near the top. I was trying to think what possible reason someone could have for bumping it. 

This came in at number 1,067,892 on my list.

Edit: also, is anyone reading that username as Poke-mongo or is it just me?

Edited by deadasdillinger