Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every normal person ( ie Scots) should be very vigilant at the game because these traveling travellers are experts at carrying out caveman petty theft. At the last home game against these gypos, a former mate of mine ( he's now dead) was attacked near the bowling club. They used a kids fishing net to steal his Nokia 7110 and rode away on horseback. I believe they stole the horse from a local stud to carry out the attack. Toothless simpletons to a man.

Hahahahhahaha

Stating the obvious here, but that didn't happen.

Evening gentlemen. Fishing on the off chance of a ticket for my mate for Friday's game?

I am in Glasgow, he is in edinburgh so would be able to meet before friday or on the day of the game at anytime. If anyone can sort me out it would be much appreciated! PM if you are the person that will earn my affection for eternity!

Evening gentlemen. Fishing on the off chance of a ticket for my mate for Friday's game?

I am in Glasgow, he is in edinburgh so would be able to meet before friday or on the day of the game at anytime. If anyone can sort me out it would be much appreciated! PM if you are the person that will earn my affection for eternity!

Tickets sold out mate. SFA twitter confirmed earlier

Keep checking here ---> http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=3

Tickets coming and going (as well as people looking for them).

There is a thread advertising one for sale at the moment with no replies yet.

It's timed at 1701 so may have gone and OP hasn't updated it but maybe worth a go.

I'm sure you'll get sorted before Friday.

Keep checking here ---> http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=3

Tickets coming and going (as well as people looking for them).

There is a thread advertising one for sale at the moment with no replies yet.

It's timed at 1701 so may have gone and OP hasn't updated it but maybe worth a go.

I'm sure you'll get sorted before Friday.

Sold unfortunately. Thanks for that though mate, I will keep my eye on the TA forum. cheers! If anyone else knows of anything... :)

I can see the line-up being more defensive than the last two games!

4-2-3-1

MARSHALL(Cardiff City)

WHITTAKER(Norwich City)

MARTIN(Cardiff City)

HANLEY(Blackburn)

MULGREW(Celtic)

BROwN(Celtic)

FLETCHER(Man Utd)

MORRISON(West Brom)

NAISMITH(Everton)

MALONEY(Wigan Ath)

ANYA(Watford)

Every normal person ( ie Scots) should be very vigilant at the game because these traveling travellers are experts at carrying out caveman petty theft. At the last home game against these gypos, a former mate of mine ( he's now dead) was attacked near the bowling club. They used a kids fishing net to steal his Nokia 7110 and rode away on horseback. I believe they stole the horse from a local stud to carry out the attack. Toothless simpletons to a man.

A similar thing happened to me as I was walking back from the ground, except in my case it was a toothless old crone who bewitched me when i refused to buy any pegs off her. Told her to f**k off and next thing i knew, she'd muttered some foul Gaelic curse and i'd been transformed into a midget. Stayed that way until Halloween.

Be on your guard, gentlemen.

Pretty nervous about this game, I know we've been playing well for a while but we have bottled it in the big games for well over a decade now.

Reckon it will be a draw with Ireland scoring first.

Pretty nervous about this game, I know we've been playing well for a while but we have bottled it in the big games for well over a decade now.

Reckon it will be a draw with Ireland scoring first.

I got the same feeling but I reckon that will change come 7:45 on Friday