Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every normal person ( ie Scots) should be very vigilant at the game because these traveling travellers are experts at carrying out caveman petty theft. At the last home game against these gypos, a former mate of mine ( he's now dead) was attacked near the bowling club. They used a kids fishing net to steal his Nokia 7110 and rode away on horseback. I believe they stole the horse from a local stud to carry out the attack. Toothless simpletons to a man.

s101.gif

Sky sports just tweeted these two pictures

post-38578-14157799454751_thumb.jpgpost-38578-14157799536682_thumb.jpg

As you can see it shows a breakdown of where the players come from.

The Irish picture has caused a meltdown from Irish fans. If only I had the cartman "let me lick your tears GIF " on my phone.

Sky sports just tweeted these two pictures

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1415779996.623162.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1415780004.775652.jpg

As you can see it shows a breakdown of where the players come from.

The Irish picture has caused a meltdown from Irish fans. If only I had the cartman "let me lick your tears GIF " on my phone.

Some of the replies are fantastic. It's almost as bad as when people refer to them as 'Southern Ireland'.

Every normal person ( ie Scots) should be very vigilant at the game because these traveling travellers are experts at carrying out caveman petty theft. At the last home game against these gypos, a former mate of mine ( he's now dead) was attacked near the bowling club. They used a kids fishing net to steal his Nokia 7110 and rode away on horseback. I believe they stole the horse from a local stud to carry out the attack. Toothless simpletons to a man.

This happened to me as well.

Suppose we are doing ok since with 17 players born in Ireland since football is not even the national sport !!! The spread of football in Ireland since 1988 is also noticeable since only 6 of the 17 are from Dublin with Donegal, Cork, Derry, Tipperary, Waterford, Galway and Wicklow also represented.

As an Irish fan I don't care where someone is from, once they give 100% for the jersey.

Edited by denltfc