Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

Sure it won't be bad, I've had tickets right near the back in Dortmund, Wembley and Poland and my views still been superb. These grounds don't have daft running tracks around them so if anything I've found the views better than Hampden. Parking at my family's place in Carntyne but I imagine the nearby retail park would be fine aswell if you get there early enough.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1415567170.671960.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1415567187.806920.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1415567212.025527.jpg

True, I sat in row double Z of the Upper Tier for the so-called 'shame game' and I was still able to determine that El Hadji Diouf is a c**t. Plus you can stand up all game without anyone moaning and batter the wall if you want to make some noise and are confident that the stadium won't fall apart.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, I sat in row double Z of the Upper Tier for the so-called 'shame game' and I was still able to determine that El Hadji Diouf is a c**t. Plus you can stand up all game without anyone moaning and batter the wall if you want to make some noise and are confident that the stadium won't fall apart.

Lisbon Lions upper section 414 (I think?) Row J on Friday. Been to Parkhead once for the 1-1 game and stood in the away end, some awful seats there :lol:

Looking forward to a packed stadium this time and hopefully a better view!

This will roughly be your view then.

area.65.jpg

Personally I'd prefer it to being directly behind the goals near the front of the bottom tier, as I am for the Europa games. Couldn't even tell that Astra scored at the other end in the 2-1 game.

This will roughly be your view then.

area.65.jpg

Personally I'd prefer it to being directly behind the goals near the front of the bottom tier, as I am for the Europa games. Couldn't even tell that Astra scored at the other end in the 2-1 game.

Yeah think the seats right behind the goals would be shite. Cheers for that though looks great, roll on Friday.

With parkhead they generally call any section that has some poled blocking a few seats 'restricted view' and unless you're in the minority of folk right in line with pillars it's generally a great view all the way round bar the usual issue with seats right in the front row. Best places I've ever sat in there have been right up the back of the top tier and I've pretty much sag everywhere at one point or another

Yeah think the seats right behind the goals would be shite. Cheers for that though looks great, roll on Friday.

They are, I was pretty much right behind the goal when Morton were there and you couldn't really make out what was going on at the other end. Cracking view if you're higher up though.

Phil Bardsley out of the squad with injury and has been replaced by Callum Paterson.

I quite like Paterson as a player, but I reckon Ziggy Gordon might have been a better shout. Perhaps the fact that he's had a couple of poor performances in the last fortnight has counted against him.

Phil Bardsley out of the squad with injury and has been replaced by Callum Paterson.

I quite like Paterson as a player, but I reckon Ziggy Gordon might have been a better shout. Perhaps the fact that he's had a couple of poor performances in the last fortnight has counted against him.

Not that it should be a bigger consideration than performances at club level, but Paterson having played fairly often for the under-21s might have influenced the decision too. Although it's mental that a player of Gordon's quality has never been in the under-21s.

Another case of WGS getting a younger lad in with the squad, pretty certain that it will be Whittaker right back and A-Rob left back now.

Yeah not really much other option now. Perhaps whittaker will be less if a bomb scare on his stronger side, don't think he's ever really played there for Scotland with Hutton being a near ever present on the right