Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

Anyone selling any tickets to this game?

Cant get onto the SFA site so presuming its sold out!

It has sold out, haven't seen much in the way of tickets on here though, think a couple were put up for sale but sold very quickly. Best bet would be the tartan army message boards, or heading to Parkhead on the day a couple of hours before the game to either a) enquire at the desk or b) find someone selling one outside.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does anyone else think that because we're not playing at Hampden we have no 'home advantage' whatsoever? Yeah I know they'll be more Scotland fans but they'll still be many Irish fans in the home section. This is pretty much a neutral venue for both teams. Looking at both squads I reckon we SHOULD win this. We know what that means though don't we?

Maybe in some kind of alternate universe where 5000 = 55000. I'm genuinely interested to know what makes people think having the game at Celtic Park works in Ireland's favour. If anything we could have nearly 10000 more Scotland fans than would have been at Hampden.

Maybe in some kind of alternate universe where 5000 = 55000. I'm genuinely interested to know what makes people think having the game at Celtic Park works in Ireland's favour. If anything we could have nearly 10000 more Scotland fans than would have been at Hampden.

O'Neill will be able to convince his team that this is their home too, or that they somehow belong there - especially McGeady.

O'Neill will be able to convince his team that this is their home too, or that they somehow belong there - especially McGeady.

Fuckin David Copperfield could not convince the ireland players they are at home when there will be 50 thousand plus drunken scotland fans there

As strachan said in the conference today 'This is our territory...They are coming over to our territory tomorrow night'

Edited by ClydeNewcomer

Fuckin David Copperfield could not convince the ireland players they are at home when there will be 50 thousand plus drunken scotland fans there

As strachan said in the conference today 'This is our territory...They are coming over to our territory tomorrow night'

Yeah and the fact that he even had to say that proves my point.

I'm not saying its going to work or even that it makes much sense - but I think O'Neill will be glad of the venue. He's an old school manager that will use any perceived advantage to try and motivate his players.

Yeah and the fact that he even had to say that proves my point.

I'm not saying its going to work or even that it makes much sense - but I think O'Neill will be glad of the venue. He's an old school manager that will use any perceived advantage to try and motivate his players.

Nonsense. He said it because the media are over hyping the myth that celtic park will in any way benefit ireland. They asked him in the conference and that was his response.

Over 90% of that stadium will be right behind scotland tomorrow and they will realise when they walk out that any wee fairy tale story they had in their mind is well and truly gone