Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

I'm old school,haven't watched it in about 15 years :lol: .

Either way Keano is going down!

to be fair, i think even a rock bottom would be a little too modern for mark mcghee. i reckon he'd put keane in the figure four leg lock and make him tap out

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the pub nearest to the ground that will be open? Will the London Rd Tavern be open? If not closest apart from that that will?

Pubs right outside the ground on London Road are Turnstiles, London Rd Tavern and Springfield Vaults.

There are more around Parkhead Cross and at least one on Springfield Road (The Oak, I think).

Pubs right outside the ground on London Road are Turnstiles, London Rd Tavern and Springfield Vaults.

There are more around Parkhead Cross and at least one on Springfield Road (The Oak, I think).

Cheers, walking down from Carntyne. Will stick the head in for a few pints somewhere before, probably just London Road seeing as its right outside.

Every normal person ( ie Scots) should be very vigilant at the game because these traveling travellers are experts at carrying out caveman petty theft. At the last home game against these gypos, a former mate of mine ( he's now dead) was attacked near the bowling club. They used a kids fishing net to steal his Nokia 7110 and rode away on horseback. I believe they stole the horse from a local stud to carry out the attack. Toothless simpletons to a man.

Every normal person ( ie Scots) should be very vigilant at the game because these traveling travellers are experts at carrying out caveman petty theft. At the last home game against these gypos, a former mate of mine ( he's now dead) was attacked near the bowling club. They used a kids fishing net to steal his Nokia 7110 and rode away on horseback. I believe they stole the horse from a local stud to carry out the attack. Toothless simpletons to a man.

He probably asked folk to tell you he was dead.

He probably asked folk to tell you he was dead.

No he has a heart defect and they tried to put in a new aortic value, there was problems and he didn't make it. The lads I go to the game with bought an additional seat for Kev during the next campaign as he loved the Scotland games. We've stopped doing it as it was a little expensive and only 4 or us are in full employment.

And there is no anti-irishness what so ever in scotland other than the minority of bigot, unionist moron rangers fans (who equally despise the idea of scotland too)

I have never met a single person other than the odd character above that hates ireland or irish people. The issue is always with the scottish ned 'am pure irish man' person. I know ned celtic fans who have no irish connection what so ever and still get involved with the pro irishness pish.

The resentment from a lot of fans all over scotland to this type of character is obvious. Mcgeady would get booed from the lowlands to the highlands because they associate him with that nauseating over the top plastic paddyness that some people have.

This was never a hatrid of ireland so make no mistake about that and if it was england they chose the abuse would be 100 times worse

I will gladly mix with the ireland fans and get a beer and a laugh

Edited by ClydeNewcomer

No he has a heart defect and they tried to put in a new aortic value, there was problems and he didn't make it. The lads I go to the game with bought an additional seat for Kev during the next campaign as he loved the Scotland games. We've stopped doing it as it was a little expensive and only 4 or us are in full employment.

Are you still Jobseeking, Murray?