Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One that sells beer.

I was thinking that i have lived in Edinburgh for a year and despite knowing my way around i haven't got as good an idea of pubs as i do for Glasgow as i was younger and wilder when i lived there. Don't think theres really a pub here that i can think of that would be a stick on for a good atmosphere for a Scotland game, maybe three sisterss or shakespeares?

Edited by throbber

I was thinking that i have lived in Edinburgh for a year and despite knowing my way around i haven't got as good an idea of pubs as i do for Glasgow as i was younger and wilder when i lived there. Don't think theres really a pub here that i can think of that would be a stick on for a good atmosphere for a Scotland game, maybe three sisterss or shakespeares?

The 3 sisters is stocked with people who like LADbible on Facebook and Shakespeares is just a glorified Wetherspoons. If you want ages to get served and have to stand to watch the game, then these two places would be fine.

Head to Teuchters on William Street if you want a decent pint and a seat.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

The 3 sisters is stocked with people who like LADbible on Facebook and Shakespeares is just a glorified Wetherspoons. If you want ages to get served and have to stand to watch the game, then these two places would be fine.

Head to Teuchters on William Street if you want a decent pint and a seat.

I don't even know where William street is! Might go watch in the cameo in leith, although i doubt i would get a seat. I very much like to sit down

Sitting down is very underrated. The Cameo has lots of seats.

Well it does but was down there for the CL final and couldn't get sat. I have a pal who stays down that way there aren't any decent pubs around about where I'm at sadly! Used to pub it all the time when i lived in glasgow but not so much here, haven't found many that have a big screen and decent atmosphere that i haven't already mentioned

Well it does but was down there for the CL final and couldn't get sat. I have a pal who stays down that way there aren't any decent pubs around about where I'm at sadly! Used to pub it all the time when i lived in glasgow but not so much here, haven't found many that have a big screen and decent atmosphere that i haven't already mentioned

Loads of pubs in Shettleston Denniston Parkhead camp anywhere around its a easy walk to the piggry