One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

A neutral observer, from this thread alone, could only deduce that No voters are a permaseething mass of tears and snotters.

Christ man, what does that make you?

Come on 4 weeks later and you are still playing little league, you really need to up your game or else be forever branded a fool. I make a plea to you to step up to the plate with something decent rather than the inane ramblings of a 12 year old that you've been tearing up over for the past month.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such rage. Why are you so uptight?

I'm not uptight, I'm as chilled as can be. I can step away from this at any time but your comedy posts keep me laughing at you rather than with you so I'm perfectly relaxed.

Not me thats continually losing it over a vote a month ago, check your blood pressure man as you continually come across as in a permanent state of rage.

Cheery bubbles though cheery bubbles

I fully admit I'm seething that Scotland has 2 million shitebags living in it. That's tempered though by how Yes voters have refused to lay down and die, much to the dribbling, shaking seethe of the craven masses.

tbh the yes movement since the referendum have been underwhelming after all the bluster and wind they spouted in the immediate days of the vote. in my experience your support is slowly dwindling as people move on as already a few of the yessers from my office are complaining about some peoples refusal to accept the vote and move on. whereas most no voter seem to have been doing the exact same as pre vote , nothing much but getting on with their lives.

Winner - "Yes! We won! Absolutely delighted!"

Loser - "Why are you so angry?"

Winner - "Why would I be angry?"

Loser - "You seem upset."

Winner - "Eh?"

Loser - "You're seething"

Winner - "What?"

Loser - "Brilliant! The seethe is very pleasing."

Winner - "Okay. I'm busy. Bye"

Loser - "Yaaas! Owned!"

I'm not uptight, I'm as chilled as can be. I can step away from this at any time but your comedy posts keep me laughing at you rather than with you so I'm perfectly relaxed.

Not me thats continually losing it over a vote a month ago, check your blood pressure man as you continually come across as in a permanent state of rage.

Cheery bubbles though cheery bubbles

I'm genuinely fine.

I appreciate your concern though, it's touching.

:)

Such rage. Why are you so uptight?

Why are you so desperate to claim others are seething? You're like a homeless man taking the piss out of a millionaire for being poor. Or a little kid pushing around their matchbox car trying to get one up on the big boys playing with their scalextric. You're the loser here, and the more you kick and scream whilst getting dragged away by mummy, the worse you come across. Stop digging.

Are these seething Yes twats, the same seething Yes twats who said there would be 13000 at their event on Sunday only to see less than half that turn up? :lol:

Give it up, you lost.

The no voters who were genuinely duped and/or didn't really engage with the debate in time, are and will come around to see that the wrong decision was made. Luckily, they are all that's needed to make the difference and the other fucknuggets - of which I'm guessing you are one - matter not and are of no worth.

What exactly have you won anyway? Better together? :lol::lol::lol:

tbh the yes movement since the referendum have been underwhelming after all the bluster and wind they spouted in the immediate days of the vote. in my experience your support is slowly dwindling as people move on as already a few of the yessers from my office are complaining about some peoples refusal to accept the vote and move on. whereas most no voter seem to have been doing the exact same as pre vote , nothing much but getting on with their lives.

Can't argue with your anecdotal observations because, well, they're purely anecdotal.

The opinion poll of voting intentions for the General Election would suggest you are wrong however. I never expected all those who voted YES to switch their party loyalty to the SNP, Greens or other YES supporting parties. However it appears, at this stage, there is a sizeable proportion of former Labour voters who have abandoned them for good. I suspect a few will drift back over the next few months but I reckon it will still be a seismic change in the Scottish political landscape in terms of Westminster voting.

Equally, whilst disappointed at the referendum result I am buoyed by the fact that we managed to achieve a 45% vote in favour. When the referendum was called in 2012 I think most folk would seriously not expected this. Given the apparent demographic split it is even more encouraging for YES supporters.

I think there is a fair amount of seeth from the NO camp on here who think we should just quietly accept the result. In particular their antipathy towards Salmond, a vastly admired politician, is a joy to behold.

Anyway folks, this issue is not going away.

I'd say he's right about drs and Reynard. But they're more constant ragers. Nothing to do with any referendum. Confidemus appears to have completely lost it.

Correct. I've been seething since this place opened. I was also seething on SFO and probably the first day I got dial up internet.

Confi ha ha ha ha ha what a fucking desperado

Confidemus continually telling people they are seething is coming across like the old playground chant - "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?"

What an absolute spamcake of a boy :lol:

You'll forgive me if the combined mewlings of two of the most abject weapons on P&B don't ruin my evening.

As you were, seethers.

P&B is the only place in the world where I see the word seethe. I wonder how many postings on the politics forum contains just that word or seething?

f**k, am I seething from the over use of the word seething? :(

Six thousand marchers at a YES gathering in George Square the other day, out of nearly six million Scots. Pathetic. These buffoons actually believe the Titanic will sail into New York one day. It won't.

What a strange analogy.

I'd argue that the Yes voters were more like desperate passengers - trying to get their ready-made (and sturdy) wee lifeboat away from the carnage that is the United Kingdom plc. Its already hit an iceberg and is slowly listing. Too many No voters preferred to stay inside because it was too fucking cold.

Of course they'll eventually perish.

Archived