Cockney jack the lad types & their videos

Mr Romanov

What is this fucking pishy trend about on Facebook?

Every second post is some daft wee Essex w**k filming himself doing something chronically unfunny.

Absolutely horrendous. Gives me the seethe in ways I never felt were possible.

There must be a way ISIS can somehow capture the king c**t who has inspired this nonsense.

hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^

LAD LOL

Probably all rangers fans who bought it up here.

Still pretending the results didn't clearly highlight the east coast as unionist over the clear independence feelings in glasgow?

Personally I'm not sure Edinburgh should even have gotten a vote in the referrendum since it's clearly part of england anyway but apparently you did and spoiled things for the rest of us.

Have you no shame?

Still pretending the results didn't clearly highlight the east coast as unionist over the clear independence feelings in glasgow?

Personally I'm not sure Edinburgh should even have gotten a vote in the referrendum since it's clearly part of england anyway but apparently you did and spoiled things for the rest of us.

Have you no shame?

Absolutely delighted to have destroyed your hopes and dreams tbh.

Back to the matter at hand, the whole idea of these vine celebrities is sickening. Some of the c***s doing it in America get paid thousands of pounds for 7 seconds work just to include a brand in their videos!

• 4 weeks later...

I watched an episode of his show, just out of morbid curiosity. Oh my days, fucking horrible stuff. Genuinely terrible.

I see it was actually him making a rape "joke" at a gig that got him the chop. I don't think there's really anything you shouldn't be able to make comedy about, if it's actually funny then it's fair game IMO. His stuff just isn't remotely funny, so I can only assume rape etc is the actual source of the comedy rather than actually trying to be humorous.

I don't really have an opinion of him as a guy, but his fanboy's or anyone who actually find him funny are total c***s.

Archived