Players of the season so far...

jimmy grimble

Glad we're all in agreement! Haha

Have you lads played for Danderhall for the past few seasons? I was at Mayfield & Easthouses a few seasons ago and loved a wee M&E / Danderhall derby!! Haha

That end of the season clash on your mountain - Whoever won, won the league! Was a cracking game. Never seen soo many fans at an amateur game... fans 3 deep all the way down both sides of the park! We just edged that game but it was luck more than anything else!

Nah I joined the season after, but I know all about the game haha! Yous hadn't lost in the league and did well to grind out the result you needed. Always usually good clashes between the two. Your side look like they're having a good season so far, all the best!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you lads played for Danderhall for the past few seasons? I was at Mayfield & Easthouses a few seasons ago and loved a wee M&E / Danderhall derby!! Haha

That end of the season clash on your mountain - Whoever won, won the league! Was a cracking game. Never seen soo many fans at an amateur game... fans 3 deep all the way down both sides of the park! We just edged that game but it was luck more than anything else!

I just joined end of last season mate but a few of the boys have spoke about that game haha! Said the amount of people there was unreal!

Nah I joined the season after, but I know all about the game haha! Yous hadn't lost in the league and did well to grind out the result you needed. Always usually good clashes between the two. Your side look like they're having a good season so far, all the best!

I just joined end of last season mate but a few of the boys have spoke about that game haha! Said the amount of people there was unreal!

Aye it was unreal! I think every single player's arse was going all through that game like! Haha... holding on for dear life at the end, 2-1 up! That's probably one of the best games I've ever played.

Aye, it was a rough start for the lads I think with some funny results... but in the last 4 games that I've been there, we've beat Kelso, Eyemouth, Heriot Watt and Hawick so on a good run. Big game Saturday against Peebles who've had a cracking start as well. Both teams are strong so will be good.

All the best lads. Get out that 'relegation battle' you's are apparently in. Haha

I played in this game! game of two halves because of the mountain and could have gone either way. Great atmosphere just a shame about the result in the end!!

I played in this game! game of two halves because of the mountain and could have gone either way. Great atmosphere just a shame about the result in the end!!

Aye it was cracking. Wind was howling round the pitch and neither team could really get up that hill! Haha

Wasn't a shame for me! Haha - Want me to sing you our winning song? ;-)

What position did you play GS? I was centre half trying to deal with all them long balls!

Aye it was cracking. Wind was howling round the pitch and neither team could really get up that hill! Haha

Wasn't a shame for me! Haha - Want me to sing you our winning song? ;-)

What position did you play GS? I was centre half trying to deal with all them long balls!

always the same on the back pitch!

heard enough of the singing while having my shower :P

i played up front probably against you! hit the post with a sitter at 1-0 second half still have nightmares!!

when did you leave mayfield.. i thought you played for them last year? If you are who i think you are you got a red last time we played yous for halfing me haha!!

always the same on the back pitch!

heard enough of the singing while having my shower :P

i played up front probably against you! hit the post with a sitter at 1-0 second half still have nightmares!!

when did you leave mayfield.. i thought you played for them last year? If you are who i think you are you got a red last time we played yous for halfing me haha!!

I've got the video of us in the changing room after that game... Haha.. Might post it here!

I left Mayfield after that season... Played for Fernieside last season. So it wasn't me, I know who it would have been though!

Now at Ormiston (Dunno why I went to Ormi though, coz we'd get pumped off every amateur team, eh Jimmy?) Haha ;-)

I actually remember you's hitting the post... Rode our luck that day... but we deserved it that season after that unbeaten run! Haha

I've got the video of us in the changing room after that game... Haha.. Might post it here!

I left Mayfield after that season... Played for Fernieside last season. So it wasn't me, I know who it would have been though!

Now at Ormiston (Dunno why I went to Ormi though, coz we'd get pumped off every amateur team, eh Jimmy?) Haha ;-)

I actually remember you's hitting the post... Rode our luck that day... but we deserved it that season after that unbeaten run! Haha

Never said pumped, Yous and Peebles are supposedly decent this year, I said I'm very confident we'd finish top 3 in that league haha! And that some teams in it are dreadful, Hawick Eyemouth Kelso etc!

Archived