Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 18/10/2014

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wheeled Warrior will have his team set out to maim once again. Thankfully with the home crowd and a stronger referee, we'll have more than enough to overcome his congenital caveman tactics.

5 nil Hearts, two Dumbarton red cards, and crackly hips helped to the stand before half time.

what a tit, no way are we a dirty team, sour grapes cos we stopped ye fae scoring? Frig off

Why? Apart from the obvious fact he was hibs captain, or is that it?

He was a Hibs fan so too many derby losses have affected him badly. Not a very good footballer so always out to injure a Hearts player, and on the rare occasion that Hibs beat Hearts, always giving it the GIRUY to the Hearts support.

He was warned by the police about almost causing a riot at Tynecastle at the end of one of the very rare Hibs victories. Rather than celebrating with is own supporters, he spent the time shouting 'f**k you's f**k you's f**k yous' at some Hearts supporters.

A few question marks about whether he's all there or not.

He was a Hibs fan so too many derby losses have affected him badly. Not a very good footballer so always out to injure a Hearts player, and on the rare occasion that Hibs beat Hearts, always giving it the GIRUY to the Hearts support.

He was warned by the police about almost causing a riot at Tynecastle at the end of one of the very rare Hibs victories. Rather than celebrating with is own supporters, he spent the time shouting 'f**k you's f**k you's f**k yous' at some Hearts supporters.

Lol, Canny mind much of the games when he was playing so canny really comment.

As our manager, he's the bollocks though. Maybe he will be more professional after big Nish heads in a last minute winner on Saturday!!

Taking your post seriously, this sounds very unlike Ian.

Whilst Sons manager he's had a few rash run ins with various referees but equally he's been very careful not to over-celebrate or rub in any of our (many) away victories.

Ian's a Son now.

Availability of CT and Kano would be much welcome for Saturday. Our goals for column isn't overly healthy and I suspect we may need to ram home a couple to get anything from the match.

Great days to be a Dumbarton fan though. This current series of matches together with the unbeaten run just make following this team such a tremendous adventure.

tbf that's exactly what I'd do if I was a Hibs/Hearts player or fan in a derby.

Not a very good footballer so always out to injure a Hearts player, and on the rare occasion that Hibs beat Hearts, always giving it the GIRUY to the Hearts support.

Mind the 4-4 game - Hibs go 4-2 up with minutes to go - all but one of the Hibs players run to celebrate in front of their fans in the Roseburn stand.

Murray rushes to GIRU the Hearts fans in the Wheatfield, and a daft Hearts fan chucks a plastic bottle in his direction - during the time added on to sort the incident out, Weir scores twice to make it 4-4. :lol:

Had Murray gone to celebrate with his own fans, rather than GIRU the Hearts fans, the game would have ended 4-2.

Thanks for that, Ian! :thumsup2

I liked when Ian Murray tried to be a kiddy on hard man by elbowing Ian Black in the face and then Black went on to have one of the best games of his Hearts career at that time and Hearts won the Edinburgh derby again.

Anyway, apart from being a rabid Hearts-hating Hibs fan, I remember Murray as a decent player, who has turned out to be a surprisingly decent coach/manager - I know Hearts fans who have met Murray in the likes of The Merlin, who've said that he's a quiet ok guy.

Fully expecting another difficult game against Dumbarton this weekend.

Injury worries for us over Wilson, McGhee, and Gomis.

Anyway, apart from being a rabid Hearts-hating Hibs fan, I remember Murray as a decent player, who has turned out to be a surprisingly decent coach/manager - I know Hearts fans who have met Murray in the likes of The Merlin, who've said that he's a quiet ok guy.

Fully expecting another difficult game against Dumbarton this weekend.

Injury worries for us over Wilson, McGhee, and Gomis.

I'm expecting nothing from this one, not from any sense of defeatism but because Hearts do appear to have the bit between their teeth. I don't think the earlier game will be a pointer either, it will be down to what happens on the day. We need to keep both our shape and our discipline and maintain the concentration levels; with two games to come versus Sevco we could do with a few heroes right now, not to mention the return of CT and Kano.

I'm expecting nothing from this one, not from any sense of defeatism but because Hearts do appear to have the bit between their teeth. I don't think the earlier game will be a pointer either, it will be down to what happens on the day. We need to keep both our shape and our discipline and maintain the concentration levels; with two games to come versus Sevco we could do with a few heroes right now, not to mention the return of CT and Kano.

I met chris Kane in the street outside Easter road, he says he is "gutted and seriously doubts" he will be fit for hearts, fairly sure he grew up a hibs fan. He hopes to make it for rangers.

Don't know if it's been said but he said it was a knee problem he has, picked it up at the start of the Falkirk game but played through it.

Archived