Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 18/10/2014

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought ref got our bookings correct and agree no need for petulance from nish and fleming to thr ref.also agree that gomis got away with his persistant fouling.

i though meginson and kirkpatrick were our best players.not going to look for individuals to blame but all guilty of standing off hearts

hearts are at a standard ive not seen in the past 2 years in this division and if they can sustain this level will win the league.

if they do i hope their fans can learn to win with dignity.

A hard game today, the hearts legend at half time who said that teams like us will come for a draw perhaps misses the huge gulf in facilities, budget and quality.

I wouldn't exactly call Derek O'Connor a Hearts legend, but he was accurate in what he said, even if it was a bit harsh.

In fairness if I'd been compared to Osman Sow I'd have probably been seething too :lol:

Sow is a terrific player and is the top scorer in the division. Where has this "lol Sow is terrible" myth actually come from? Many people seem to be trotting it out.

if they do i hope their fans can learn to win with dignity.

:lol:

All the gloating by the salt and sauce mob. Our budget in comparison your own and you stole points of us at the last game. I think the experience you had last season would teach you to be more dignified when out classing a part time team.

Funny when you are full time we are part-time and a percentage of the support are unemployed.

Patterson had a weird old game, but still ended with a goal and an assist.

His crossing was absolutely tremendous today: whipped into the areas that are near impossible to defend against. More of the same next weekend hopefully.

McGhee was excellent, and should partner Wilson next week.

It will definitely be Wilson and Oz at centre back next week, but Neilson will be in a quandary over who starts at right back.

It's great to see how much McGhee has bulked up and pushed on this season, even if it is at a lower level. Bearing in mind he only turned 18 at the end of July as well!

Buaben was also lucky not to be booked for volleying the corner flag.

Aye, I had a wee chuckle at that. It ended up in lower G. :lol:

Right after the tackle on El Hass, Paterson also absolutely melted the ball straight into the roof of the Wheatfield. :lol:

All the gloating by the salt and sauce mob. Our budget in comparison your own and you stole points of us at the last game. I think the experience you had last season would teach you to be more dignified when out classing a part time team.

Funny when you are full time we are part-time and a percentage of the support are unemployed.

Are you on fucking crack?

:huh:

His crossing was absolutely tremendous today: whipped into the areas that are near impossible to defend against. More of the same next weekend hopefully.

It will definitely be Wilson and Oz at centre back next week, but Neilson will be in a quandary over who starts at right back.

It's great to see how much McGhee has bulked up and pushed on this season, even if it is at a lower level. Bearing in mind he only turned 18 at the end of July as well!

Aye, I had a wee chuckle at that. It ended up in lower G. :lol:

Right after the tackle on El Hass, Paterson also absolutely melted the ball straight into the roof of the Wheatfield. :lol:

Paterson's cross for Sow's opener was perfect.

My brother, who sits over in Section G, says the corner flag ended in the only empty seat there - luckily - some c**t could have took a sair yin! :lol:

Oh forgot to say that lad Billy king does look a rare talent.

Of our three very talented wingers, he's been top of the class so far this season, with Nicholson a close second. It's great that he's added so many goals to his game.

Get a job ya tax dodging c**t

Paterson's cross for Sow's opener was perfect.

His ball in for El Hass just before half time was equally good. Couldn't really tell if it was a bit of a sitter or just a very impressive save from the Dumbarton keeper, though.

Archived