Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 18/10/2014

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed to lose so heavily, but unsurprised. It's true that Hearts are way better than everyone else just now, reflected by a very impressive crowd against oor wee part-time team.

Getting crowds like that at home this early in the season is very positive.

Disappointed to lose so heavily, but unsurprised. It's true that Hearts are way better than everyone else just now, reflected by a very impressive crowd against oor wee part-time team.

Getting crowds like that at home this early in the season is very positive.

We've been getting 15,000-17,000 all season.

Disgraceful to concede to this pub team tbh.

I thought his booking was akin to the "fouls" Sutton used to give away for Hearts.......probably for his dissent.

He's even more hopeless than concrete legs Sutton, which is saying something. :lol:

Pretty dominant today and we should've scored more. Dumbarton came for a draw and once we scored the game was over. I know they probably aren't banking on points v the "big" three but defending your box with 9 men's gonna cause you problems! What's with dumbarton players pieing the red when he's going to book them? Shocker of a tackle on El Hass that should've been a red.

I usually try find a positive about the opposition but Dumbarton were poor today, wonder if playing two full time teams away from home in a row took its toll.

So, so pleasing.

I was just saying to a mate last night that I've twice in the last year turned the telly off, thro embarrassment for home teams who both went on to concede seven goals. One was Brazil and the other Hearts - looks like you may have at least stabilised, but don't get too carried away just yet.

You can't tackle like that, two footed lunge. "Ridiculous" yip.

The fact that I have no memory of this apparent "Leg breaker" means that it was clearly no where near as bad as you and the other Hearts fan are making out.

Did the guy who was on the end of it have to go off?

Hearts will pump HIbs next week and probably whoever they play the week after that (repeat x 24)

Gomis is the best defensive midfielder in the league

The refereeing was abysmal

Luckily 3 points next week and a passage to the next round of the cup coming up!

I was just saying to a mate last night that I've twice in the last year turned the telly off, thro embarrassment for home teams who both went on to concede seven goals. One was Brazil and the other Hearts - looks like you may have at least stabilised, but don't get too carried away just yet.

That's a very cool story mate.

Probably fair to compare us to Brazil considering the way we've been playing, cheers. 8)

Archived