Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 18/10/2014

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggling to see past a comfortable Hearts victory in the derby next week.

Penalty was a stonewaller, Danny got to it but somehow it rolled in (did it hit the post?)

The Hearts legend at half-time seemed pretty raging, especially when he was compared to Osman Sow :D

Ref is pretty hopeless it must be said. Garry should never have been booked and Linton should've for the penalty.

Oh aye and I've got some absolute roasters behind me giving all the players buckets of personal abuse. Notably Gils and Andy Graham. Unreal.

Any further correspondence should be sent to:

Tynecastle,

20 Easy Street,

Edinburgh.

Hearts simply dominant. We should've scored more - particularly El Hass.

Eta: Colin Nish is seething.

I thought his booking was akin to the "fouls" Sutton used to give away for Hearts.......probably for his dissent.

Kirky, Graham and DVZ were probably our best performers on the day. Unfortunately once we went a couple down we had to look for goals and left ourselves wide open, Hearts really are clinical in the final third.

Linton I'm afraid is our weak link and at times a liabillity. Three of the 5 came from him allowing crosses into the box or not closing the man down. Another was a clumsy penalty he conceded. Megginson was also pish and how he remained on the park over Kirkpatrick and Agnew I'll never know.

Really need to pull ourselves together for the Rangers double header.

Kirky, Graham and DVZ were probably our best performers on the day. Unfortunately once we went a couple down we had to look for goals and left ourselves wide open, Hearts really are clinical in the final third.

Linton I'm afraid is our weak link and at times a liabillity. Three of the 5 came from him allowing crosses into the box or not closing the man down. Another was a clumsy penalty he conceded. Megginson was also pish and how he remained on the park over Kirkpatrick and Agnew I'll never know.

Really need to pull ourselves together for the Rangers double header.

There's no point over analysing how you lost goals today and blaming individual players. You got beat by a far superior football team.

There's no shame in that,

Archived