Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 18/10/2014

Hearts fans, where's good to park for this? Is the Sainsburys car park being patrolled? Even if it was I'm pretty sure you don't need to pay any fines they issue you. Cheers

Google russel road industrial estate, five minute walk to the away end from there. Also if you fancy a pint on route the prison wardens club is at the bottom of mcloed street 60 secs from the away turnstiles.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackie has went down in my estimations since he left Hearts, but at least he still has a big cup winners medal.

This will no doubt have been mentioned earlier, but is it no the case that Murray left hibs having won not a bolt, then moves to Rangers, wins not a bolt, and hibs won the League Cup?

This will no doubt have been mentioned earlier, but is it no the case that Murray left hibs having won not a bolt, then moves to Rangers, wins not a bolt, and hibs won the League Cup?

Aye. :lol:

he did win the Kirin Cup with Scotland. I imagine the shine might have been taken off that by Hearts winning the Scottish Cup on the same day.

Murray hates Hearts. We hate him. It's a relationship we're all comfortable with.

His record at Tynecastle is up there for the worst of all time so hopefully he can keep that up tomorrow.

It's not so much that he hates Hearts, I'm sure plenty of hibs fans do. It's that he's one of that off the scale breed that hates Hearts more than he loves hibs. Can't abide folk like that.

Murray is apparently best pals with one or two ex-Jambo players. Micheal Stewart maybe?

He probably leaves his 'hatred' to the pitch/stands. Having said that, he was a disgusting player and no better than Ian Black. Serves him right for dumping Hibs for the club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers and then winning FA.

Am glad to hear he is the proud owner of a Kirin Cup medal though and that Black had to make do with a SC one.

Murray is apparently best pals with one or two ex-Jambo players. Micheal Stewart maybe?

He probably leaves his 'hatred' to the pitch/stands. Having said that, he was a disgusting player and no better than Ian Black. Serves him right for dumping Hibs for the club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers and then winning FA.

Am glad to hear he is the proud owner of a Kirin Cup medal though and that Black had to make do with a SC one.

Craig Gordon too I think.

Don't understand the hearts fans hatred of Ian Murray, anyone that knocks out Ian black has to get brownie points in anyone's book, he's an absolute disgusting excuse for a man

You're right,Ian Murray is an absolute disgusting excuse for a man, thanks for that endorsement.

Is he in a wheelchair yet?

Archived