Poland vs Scotland

Don't see the issue with the line up.

I think Greer is decent!

Whittaker has confused me a bit but Robertson surely must have a niggle. Other than that it's a top line up!

Hanley for Greer. Robertson for Whittaker and Snodgrass for Maloney and that's our strongest side.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallace is much quicker and stronger than both Robertson and Whittaker. He bombs up and down the win the whole game. Only thing bad about his game is he can't score goals,

Wallace is not much quicker than Robertson, Robertson is one of our quickest players.

Robertson bombs up and down the wing at a far higher level and he can also produce a great cross.

Robertson also has the potential to surpass his current ability.

Wallace is not as good as Robertson. Better than Whittaker? Perhaps.

Robertson created loads of chances against Georgia

No he didn't - that's simply not true. There weren't "loads of chances" in that entire game. He had a decent game on Saturday, has risen impressively quickly and is obviously an exciting prospect.

His brilliance is being wildly overstated on here though. I wouldn't have replaced him with Whitaker either, but please let's maintain a little perspective over Robertson.

No he didn't - that's simply not true. There weren't "loads of chances" in that entire game. He had a decent game on Saturday, has risen impressively quickly and is obviously an exciting prospect.His brilliance is being wildly overstated on here though. I wouldn't have replaced him with Whitaker either, but please let's maintain a little perspective over Robertson.

I don't think you'll find anyone on the site more negative about Robertson than me tbh, I don't believe his hype

No he didn't - that's simply not true. There weren't "loads of chances" in that entire game. He had a decent game on Saturday, has risen impressively quickly and is obviously an exciting prospect. His brilliance is being wildly overstated on here though. I wouldn't have replaced him with Whitaker either, but please let's maintain a little perspective over Robertson.

Absolutely this.

Why does everyone have this idea that Poland are a great side? They have 1 great player, but were shat off the park on Saturday - at home - but still managed to sneak 2 goals from their 3 shots on target to win. To be honest I'll be pretty gutted if we lose tonight.

They have a few very good players as well Lewandowski.

They probably expected to beat Moldova. Gutted for them.

A bang average squad with a couple of stand outs. Still the favourites of course, but it's a game Scotland should be disappointed about taking anything less than three points from.

Why are Scotland apparently so much better than a nation almost 8 times our size?

Also, I would have started Greer but the Whittaker Roberston call is a strange one. WGS will have his reasons, we should trust him.

A Whittaker screamer into the top corner would be pleasing.

You're in love with me innit m8? :1eye:lol:

No, you're just incredibly boring and predictable, you literally fill me with zero emotion. Even dryhorce makes me laugh occasionally between the feelings of frustration

When Rangers went bust I woulda had Wallace as 1st choice but he's clearly regressed (or at best remained stagnant) and other players have came through.

Are they really that stupid they see him playing against Cowdenbeath and Alloa and decide "Aye. He'll do a job against Lewandowski."

Archived