Beith juniors 4 Troon 4

Hertha_BJFC

Which pitch is wider Bellsdale park or meadow park?

I think it would be interesting to find out the widest to narrowest pitches in the west of Scotland .

I would go for shotts Hannah park as the widest alongside ardeer (haven't visited Largs new plastic yet so can't comment) and maybe dunterlie park up in Barrhead as maybe the narrowest.

I don't know to be honest, with Bellsdale I meant more in terms of length.

Probably made a mistake questioning a Beith cult hero here but think the point stands that due to the defence's average age, things aren't going to measurably improve any time soon. Beith will easily stay up this year but if they are to challenge again for the title next year you must agree that strengthening the defence is a top priority?

Which pitch is wider Bellsdale park or meadow park?

I think it would be interesting to find out the widest to narrowest pitches in the west of Scotland .

I would go for shotts Hannah park as the widest alongside ardeer (haven't visited Largs new plastic yet so can't comment) and maybe dunterlie park up in Barrhead as maybe the narrowest.

Would go for Ashfield as the tightest park with our 2 corner flags at the Glengarnock side being the tightest run up lol. Can understand why the road side is so tight but surely we could have moved the perimeter to give players a better run up? Or is it a cunning plan from us to put off the opposition lol? Ardeer spark must be up there with the biggest as well

#COTB

I don't know to be honest, with Bellsdale I meant more in terms of length.

Probably made a mistake questioning a Beith cult hero here but think the point stands that due to the defence's average age, things aren't going to measurably improve any time soon. Beith will easily stay up this year but if they are to challenge again for the title next year you must agree that strengthening the defence is a top priority?

Agree totally that we will need to strengthen our defence next season as has been said it is mostly full of guys who are getting towards the end of their careers , our management team will know this though and if we can get our defence sorted then we can have a good season for me as going forward we seem to be doing very well.

Big shezza has been and is a rock for us and has been a smashing signing and servant, like every junior player he has a flaw or two but he's been in fine form for us this season.

As Bellsdale boy said we just need to try and get a settled defence which will help us as we've had Kev McDonald , David Donnelly & Gary Wilson injured plus shezza was away last weekend and nicky Docherty was also suspended on Saturday.

Would go for Ashfield as the tightest park with our 2 corner flags at the Glengarnock side being the tightest run up lol. Can understand why the road side is so tight but surely we could have moved the perimeter to give players a better run up? Or is it a cunning plan from us to put off the opposition lol? Ardeer spark must be up there with the biggest as well

#COTB

I forgot about Ashfield and it must be the tightest pitch for sure but a cracking old school venue though ............

Even a subbuteo player could throw the ball the entire width of Saracen park ............

Archived