Dunfermilne v Forfar

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We somehow always struggle at Station Park but the previous defeat will go down as a mere hiccup as we absolutely steam-roll these diddies on our way to the title come Saturday.

3-0 Dunfermline. Moffat won't score, by the way.

Biggest league game of the season so far for both teams. A win for either team will see them open up a slight gap at the top. Forfar doing so well this season does not surprise me at all - if you look at their team, they've got a very experienced goalkeeper in Rab Douglas, Darren Dods and Stuart Malcom at the back; Hubby and Derek Young controlling the game in the middle with guys like Hilson, Denholm, Swankie and Templeman to pick from up front, it's certainly a menacing, experienced and technically gifted squad for this level.

Forfar have always given us hard games over the past couple of seasons whether it be in cup matches, play offs or league encounters. This one will be no different, and I just hope the injuries sustained last night aren't too serious as losing Andy Stirling again would be a major blow imo.

My initial prediction is going to be 1-0 Pars, keeping our record of the best defence in League 1; the only club in Scotland not to have conceded a goal at home in the league, as well as regaining top spot with another hard fought victory.

Hopefully a good crowd for the first real "top of the table" clash this season in League 1.

COYP!! :):D

Archived