Let's talk about the demise of Hibs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs having a shiter of a season but still going up by worming into the top 4 for the first time on the last day of the season, and winning the playoff would be so, so pleasing. Every Jambo who's posted on this thread would be utterly seething that Hibs get the same reward for finishing with about 300 less points than their team, which would be glorious.

Hibs have precisely zero chance of winning three consecutive two-legged matches.

Have to agree with many posters posts on the bounce about Leeann's post on .net

Have to agree with this poster:

I've just skim read that thread on Hibs Net and I spent half my time shaking my head in disbelief at how many of them are still swallowing the $#@! that comes out of Hibs corporate. You would think that a decade of Petrie, his long list of patsy chief execs and his seven years of spiralling decline culminating in the most abject relegation in the entire history of football might have shaken a few certainties. But, no. Same $#@!, different season.

Dempster's self-serving whinge, for that's what it is, doesn't add up to a single, solitary toss. Seldom have so many words been written to say so very little.

I don't want to hear how tough it is. I don't want to hear you've been inundated with emails and tweets. I don't want to know that you're demotivated. If you want to address the fans then tell us what you are doing practically to get our club out of the $#@!hole it HAS MADE FOR ITSELF and the ridiculous situation where we cannot even make a reasonable fist of getting out of a part-time, semi-pro league when with the resources and backing at our disposal and with the **** and Hearts out of the picture we should be challenging for the SPL title. FFS! Ross County, Hamilton and Partick Thistle are above us!

Dempster may be demotivated. But she wants to give some thought to the thousands of Hibbies who have been motivated by the events of the last few seasons, motivated to walk away and not come back.

Maybe there is but he or she has been more careful to stay in the shadows?

Did he really charge posters on .net £10 each for ITK info on why our CVA was 100% definitely going to be rejected?!

I'd love to believe it was and he did spend/waste 10years of his life on it! :P

Did he really charge posters on .net £10 each for ITK info on why our CVA was 100% definitely going to be rejected?!

I'd love to believe it was and he did spend/waste 10years of his life on it! :P

That my friend is complete bullshit. It's £10 a year for Private membership.

That my friend is complete bullshit. It's £10 a year for Private membership.

So the story was actually that some people were paying £10 to get private membership in order to read the latest revelations from Lithuania. Although several others would have paid the tenner anyway for the other content.

You can see how that story grew in the telling but "complete bullshit" seems harsh given that we're already talking about a guy who singlehandedly redefined what making an arse of yourself by posting bullshit on the Internet football forums can mean.

That bar is now set pretty high.

So the story was actually that some people were paying £10 to get private membership in order to read the latest revelations from Lithuania. Although several others would have paid the tenner anyway for the other content.

You can see how that story grew in the telling but "complete bullshit" seems harsh given that we're already talking about a guy who singlehandedly redefined what making an arse of yourself by posting bullshit on the Internet football forums can mean.

That bar is now set pretty high.

Whatchu-Talkin-Bout-Willis.gif

Whatchu-Talkin-Bout-Willis.gif

Some dafties paid £10 to hear another daftie talk shite. Several other dafties to a lesser degree paid £10 to hear rumours about their daftie fitba team that were unrelated to said earlier daftie.

I'M NO WILLIS, BUT I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER.

George_Peppard_hannibal_2.jpg

Archived