Clydebank v Arthurlie

cmonthelie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly used as a sub I think in the deep role of a 4-2-3-1. Good passer but not seen enough games to make a proper comment mate

Cheers. Know his Dad. He was with a very good Tower Hearts side last year along with Boyd of Kilbirnie who impressed against us earlier in the season. I know Beith watched Johnny a few times last year too.

What does it matter anyway what league you play in. You lot have never really wanted to be in the juniors ,you want out as soon as, ideally by next season by the sounds of it. You will piss off back to where you came from first chance you get. Just accept wherever you end up playing next season or two or three and wait for call to go back to the 'holy land' ha priceless.

You're a fud.

Spot on decision by the ref. I was about to come on and slate the decision to give a corner until an earlier poster had came on to point out that it had actually came off the number 5

Having watched it again the decision to give a corner was correct. You can also see the ref indicating to the player he is booking that it hit the guy on the shoulder.

It's not often that I'll defend a referee and it's all to easy to pick up on their mistakes but surely some humble pie eating from those that called it wrong (if of course they can see it lol).

Archived