Clydebank v Arthurlie

cmonthelie

I have only seen us twice this season and we do look pretty poor.We lost our best three players so were always going to take time to adjust.Joe Andrew to partner/play off shelvey we will be back in business.

Two cup games coming up that we should win.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dinger needs to be back in that defence in place of Irvine. He organises the defence and certainly would of provided a much sterner challenge to dallas yesterday. The thing with clydebank is they don't have a plan b. I would love to have a dallas type for upfront and a tough tackling midfielder to compliment the "pretty passers"

Its what players like shelvey need. He's never a target man who will win headers no matter how he tries, and he does put some shift in but if he's to try play off flick ons from Ramage then we are on a hiding to nothing. Ramage needs dropped completely for Campbell at least he works hard and can run in behind.

But our defending was comical yesterday, I think Dinger would go some way to fixing that.

Please tell me he didn't pick Ramage ahead of Campbell, I thought he was just injured?

Jamie Campbell was injured.

Arthurlie were made to pay for a significant amount of time-wasting, but if I was a 'Lie fan I'd definitely be cursing the fact they didn't finish Bankies off with the good chances they had.

You think if Clydebank took the lead with 10 men they would still be rushing about getting the ball etc. give yourself peace

there keeper has experience of playing in the Scottish league so he knows when 2 time waste. He did get booked for it tbh and us scoring in last minute must've felt like a kick 2 the baws. Good clydebank boy ;-)

Berry and archie leaving has him us hard cos we ain't replaced them. Long season ahead for us. Lie will stay up

What does it matter anyway what league you play in. You lot have never really wanted to be in the juniors ,you want out as soon as, ideally by next season by the sounds of it. You will piss off back to where you came from first chance you get. Just accept wherever you end up playing next season or two or three and wait for call to go back to the 'holy land' ha priceless.

You think if Clydebank took the lead with 10 men they would still be rushing about getting the ball etc. give yourself peace

Arthurlie fans were saying their player should of walked for kicking a player while he was down. Should be on best behaviour so should. Shocking what were you, I mean he thinking.

What does it matter anyway what league you play in. You lot have never really wanted to be in the juniors ,you want out as soon as, ideally by next season by the sounds of it. You will piss off back to where you came from first chance you get. Just accept wherever you end up playing next season or two or three and wait for call to go back to the 'holy land' ha priceless.

Aye ambition is a terrible thing. Funnily enough there is a discussion about this on the clydebank FC Facebook group.

haha u r a compete bawbag. Yes we wanna go back senior so what it's 2 get away fae we p***ks like u who hide behind a computer or phone. Go away ur spoiling another decent thread

Looks for the most part like Robert kept us in this one, a few decent saves, albeit the last one was recovering from a mistake. He has been a very decent keeper for the last few seasons.

Hard to tell when I only get to see the highlights but I don't think we have the players available to go with the formation that Budgie has been using for the last few years. Losing McIlroy, Berry and McPherson from last seasons starting eleven has left us short of players who naturally fit in with the 4231 we've been using.

Archived