Clydebank v Arthurlie

cmonthelie

That's a very good spot. I could have sworn it was a goal kick as it happened only a few feet from me, but never spotted it coming off the defender's shoulder.

Don't suppose your field of vision would be very big looking at the back of your camera! :thumsup2

Fact is, the ref gave a corner and Arthurlie just didn't defend it anywhere near properly.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now it's been pointed out, it's a very good spot. To back it up there is hardly a complaint from the players either.

The complaint after the goal is frustration, and stupid.

Rushford did have a kick at Ramage while he was down and should have walked too. Ive looked at the highlights a few times and still cant see contact from any Arthurlie player at the corner, maybe I don't want to see it !!

I thought the Lie were ahead in all departments yesterday, even when a man short. They rolled up their sleeves and fought for each other, some thing that was severely lacking in Clydebank ranks.

Ive watched and admired the way the Bankies have gone about their business in the last few years but was surprised at their lack of purpose yesterday. Normally you would be relieved to take a point from them , especially with 10 men , but yesterday it felt like a loss. We had played really well and should have held on for full points. Whether it was a corner or not the defending was poor .

On the point of the stolen programmes, its a pretty crap thing to have done and I hope you catch the idiot or idiots who did it. I got one yesterday, thanks to Mr. Doogan. and its an excellent publication. Keep up the good work.

I thought both teams were average first half, was quite an even game by no doubt Arthurlie were the better team in the second half when they had ten and would have deserved the win.

Bankies look a bit lost and need three players right through the spine of the team, centre back, midfield and striker. Missed Jamie Campbell big time too. Hard to see at the moment who they could beat.

Bankies look a bit lost and need three players right through the spine of the team, centre back, midfield and striker.

I don't get to many games these days but it's how I see it from afar. Found it difficult to replace those who left in the summer.

Had another look at the highlights. I had been watching our player who made the tackle to see if it had come off him, it didn't, but it certainly looks to come up off Devlins shoulder. So it was an excellent spot by the referee.

We don't have anyone to blame but ourselves for not finishing the game off. Still happy with our performance if not the result.

Were struggling this season alot last season's centre backs morris n dinger did good for us but mcghie brought in mort n Irvine who aren't better than last season's pairing morris left cos he wasn't getting a game n big dinger has been a sub most weeks which annoys alot of our support. Berry and archie leaving has him us hard cos we ain't replaced them. Long season ahead for us. Lie will stay up

Were struggling this season alot last season's centre backs morris n dinger did good for us but mcghie brought in mort n Irvine who aren't better than last season's pairing morris left cos he wasn't getting a game n big dinger has been a sub most weeks which annoys alot of our support. Berry and archie leaving has him us hard cos we ain't replaced them. Long season ahead for us. Lie will stay up

I think Clydebank will b ok mid-table I think, Clydebank play lovely passing football but sometimes u need to win ugly

Dinger needs to be back in that defence in place of Irvine. He organises the defence and certainly would of provided a much sterner challenge to dallas yesterday. The thing with clydebank is they don't have a plan b. I would love to have a dallas type for upfront and a tough tackling midfielder to compliment the "pretty passers"

Its what players like shelvey need. He's never a target man who will win headers no matter how he tries, and he does put some shift in but if he's to try play off flick ons from Ramage then we are on a hiding to nothing. Ramage needs dropped completely for Campbell at least he works hard and can run in behind.

But our defending was comical yesterday, I think Dinger would go some way to fixing that.

Dinger needs to be back in that defence in place of Irvine. He organises the defence and certainly would of provided a much sterner challenge to dallas yesterday. The thing with clydebank is they don't have a plan b. I would love to have a dallas type for upfront and a tough tackling midfielder to compliment the "pretty passers"

Its what players like shelvey need. He's never a target man who will win headers no matter how he tries, and he does put some shift in but if he's to try play off flick ons from Ramage then we are on a hiding to nothing. Ramage needs dropped completely for Campbell at least he works hard and can run in behind.

But our defending was comical yesterday, I think Dinger would go some way to fixing that.

we tried 2 sign dallas from ek but he went 2 Arthurlie before going 2 albion rovers. I dunno if he's only back at lie on loan or signed but good big player. Irvine needs dropped for dinger. Shelvey is decent but we're relaying on him 2 much

we tried 2 sign dallas from ek but he went 2 Arthurlie before going 2 albion rovers. I dunno if he's only back at lie on loan or signed but good big player. Irvine needs dropped for dinger. Shelvey is decent but we're relaying on him 2 much

. He's on loan, brogan try to sign him for bsc it was a done deal then brogan walked and the boy went to lie on loan

Shelvey shouldn't be up top on his own unless were playing the ball on the deck. He would thrive beside a target man to do the "dirty work" for him and he gets the lay offs, flick ons.

Ramage offers next to nothing unless it's a free kick

Archived